Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
(11-14-2023, 07:40 PM)ryanrr Wrote: After long hours of studying everything about Laced, I am going to +1. He obviously knows the rules, cares about the server, and has proven he can be great staff. Trusted is extremely easy compared to what he has done as staff in the past. Pretty easy candidate for trusted.

good luk mi freidn <3

come study dn
Can he be accepted already? He is an incredibly easy immediate accept In my eyes. He has also been staff before. Not like he can do much with trusted just !slay Damien 10000 and do !warn and warn him for minge and everyone else with minge and slays, which he isn't going to do. So I would like to say congrats on being accepted preemptively lacer <3
(11-16-2023, 10:21 PM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: Can he be accepted already? He is an incredibly easy immediate accept In my eyes. He has also been staff before. Not like he can do much with trusted just !slay Damien 10000 and do !warn and warn him for minge and everyone else with minge and slays, which he isn't going to do. So I would like to say congrats on being accepted preemptively lacer <3
thanks for the idea! !aslay [DSI]ToxicVoid7 9999
Your application has been ACCEPTED! This has been earned! You are a great staff member and we are lucky to have you as a mod!
Welcome back too the TTT Staff team. Your Trusted application has been Accepted.

Hope your here for the long run again. 
:D