Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
+1 doesn't script or aimbot
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 Dude is cool on the server. Has no issues with people. Knows how to have fun. Also staffed before. Dude just needs his rank.
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.
+1 i target this guy
W knife +1
+1 so that I can get muted/gagged just as in ages past
-1 this application has been open for almost 48 hours and hasn't resulted in a full blown controversy yet. Plus Ohio smells

I don't believe you left on bad terms, unless there's something I missed I don't see any issue with you rejoining the trusted crew.

Quite frankly you got ganged up on due largely to circumstances out of your control last year, and I still feel you can be trusted in the staff discord - my only real concern about you joining.
The skill set/etc is obvious. Just don't be so impulsive when resigning - take 4-6 months like I did.

+1 trusted
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Honestly thought you were currently staff. +1 for me to be right.
bjump
I am personally -1 on this for now.

I think that you're fun to be around, and you do always liven the server whenever you're on! However, I do have the same issue as Tiefling. You can come off as a bit of a minge and definitely do take it too far while messing around sometimes(i.e, your current warn for earrape when you absolutely know better). I have also been made aware of the immense amount of slurring before (I know you haven't done so recently, at least not in the server, but I have also seen you joking about it several times in the few months I've known you. which, given the history, is not the greatest) on top of being banned quite a few times. The slurring and bans are of course in the past, but I do believe neither are things that should be glossed over.

I will say, however, you do also have a lot of staffing experience under your belt and know quite a lot about the server in and out. You still help the staff team out a ton when it comes to evidence gathering, ban requests, and you give good input on server issues from what I have seen. You clearly would know what you were doing if you were given another shot at it, and I wish you the best of luck. :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I don't typically comment on TTT staff apps anymore and acknowledge I am very inactive buttt I have community banned, denied his TTT staff apps, given him staff (both TTT and website), and known him for a few years now. So I always feel like I have a bit of a unique perspective.

Would like to start by saying this is a Trusted application. In my opinion, if a former staff member (particularly Moderators) re-applys for trusted I think there should be minimum issues giving them Trusted back as long as their active, follow the rules, don't cause major problems, and still help the staff team out. If there are minor kinks to work out then I believe those can be fixed and more heavily scrutinized when it becomes time to apply for TMod. Again, just my POV. Trusted to me has always been a trial phase to see if they deserve "real staff' that starts at TMod because what Trusted can actually do are limited. That's how I treated it as TTT Admin. So I don't particularly see that being an issue for lacer and some of the nuance things (like minge, etc). Truthfully, that's always been a tidbit of his "personally" to me (in a good way) but it never impacted his ability to staff. He always takes it seriously and does a fine job every time. He does joke around a lot, but he knows how to handle himself and how to act as staff.

So uh yeahh, about lacer: He's always known the rules inside and out. He's shown nothing but dedicate to this cesspool of a community (I mean, guy has been targeted, community banned, multiple justified bans, etc). He's still around despite all that, so the amount of dedication is stunning compared to your average person applying for Trusted. He knows how to handle trolls, hackers, actual "minges", and anything thrown at him. He also keeps the game fun, consistent, and is fair. So I have zero doubts he'd be great at Trusted again.

As a recent Web Moderator, he demonstrated he can still act as staff with good judgment, patience, good character, integrity, and calm/thoughtful demeanor. So that tells me he can do well as TTT Staff again, especially as Trusted. It'd be a chance for him to prove he can do that as well, as he always has.

I know some have said his history shouldn't be overlooked, and it shouldn't. I've written paragraphs about this before so I really don't want to again but he's always shown he can take the feedback and improve from it. He asks questions, asks how he can improves, and takes it seriously. He owns up to his mistakes too. Some were skeptical of his history when I gave him Web Mod and after some time passed some acknowledged that he has improved and gotten past those issues, especially some of the Admins.

My only "concern" which doesn't directly apply to him as a person, but just in general since this happens to a lot of people (particularly PH and TTT). Staff on Dinklebergs have always had perennial issues of people applying for staff excitedly > enjoy staff for a while > start feeling the pressure of dealing with the ridiculous drama this community faces sometimes > start becoming less active due to various factors (burnout, life, dealing with silly drama, pressure, etc) > resign > reapply after a few months or a year later (or "unresign," which I don't like personally). So I just hope this is really what you want and you won't regret applying

but all that said +1