Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
(10-22-2023, 11:45 PM)lacer Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 11:43 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 you can be too mingey and clique minded at times
though i will note he's been helpful in sending me evidence for things a couple times
I just like to engage in a little bit of tomfoolery with the other players sometimes and I do ackowledge that I have crossed the line sometimes but for the most part I think I've done fine. What do you mean by clique minded, if i might ask?
Helping one of your friends ban evade while spamming people's PMs and causing a headache for staff with your usernames and alt accounts, to use a recent example
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-28-2023, 03:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 11:43 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 you can be too mingey and clique minded at times
though i will note he's been helpful in sending me evidence for things a couple times
I just like to engage in a little bit of tomfoolery with the other players sometimes and I do ackowledge that I have crossed the line sometimes but for the most part I think I've done fine. What do you mean by clique minded, if i might ask?
Helping one of your friends ban evade while spamming people's PMs and causing a headache for staff with your usernames and alt accounts, to use a recent example
[Image: th?id=OIP.AzkyTqeSB2_iLYdJO4H-JQHaHL&pid=Api&P=0&h=180]
(10-28-2023, 03:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
I just like to engage in a little bit of tomfoolery with the other players sometimes and I do acknowledge that I have crossed the line sometimes but for the most part I think I've done fine. What do you mean by clique minded, if i might ask?
I know of the situation you're referring to and I wasn't involved in that nor was I even online at the time. I only use alts when I'm not feeling up to talk to people on my main account, and I can understand it being a nuisance as it just looks like a guest running around destroying people, but I don't think I do it enough to warrant it being a legitimate problem. I understand they're my friends and their behavior reflects on me and all that, but I'm not responsible for what they choose to do. I haven't helped anyone ban evade. Changing my name to another player's name (after they change their name) is just a silly lil thing. I don't think it causes harm for anybody, at most it's just "oh, this person isn't using their regular name"
(10-28-2023, 03:59 PM)lacer Wrote: I haven't helped anyone ban evade.
You were on with them and using the same name as them while they were using vc and another user was mimicking their main name and profile. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that you were wholly unaware of what was happening while multiple other people recognized them.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
idk who this laced guy is but +1
(10-28-2023, 04:07 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-28-2023, 03:59 PM)lacer Wrote: I haven't helped anyone ban evade.
You were on with them and using the same name as them while they were using vc and another user was mimicking their main name and profile. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that you were wholly unaware of what was happening while multiple other people recognized them.

Being online at the same time as someone else doesn't equate to helping them. I typically have voice chat turned down very much or muted when I play on an alt so forgive me for not hearing that. I also can't really control other people changing their names to reflect mine, I only found out it was him later when I had already logged off of the server.

Since the primary concern is whether or not I'm going to be impartial when enforcing the rules, all I can really do is say that I will be and point to previous staff tenures where I have punished friends who break the rules.
Classic stockholm syndrome but +1 he's been staff like 10 times already lol
(10-28-2023, 08:49 PM)Jacked Bull Wrote: Classic stockholm syndrome 
dinkholm syndrome
+1 laced is a very valued member of the community who often brings the most vulnerable members of the community under his wing to exploit and manipulate them to being one of his cronies. I think this is a very admirable, and in line step, for how staff operates. It even shows how much he is respected by the community when he was made a forum moderator by the forum admin without even putting in an application!! +1!!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 

Has done some funny stuff, and was an excellent staff member. You can't resign anymore though
???????? ??????