Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
(10-29-2023, 09:15 AM)BillyBob Wrote: often brings the most vulnerable members of the community under his wing to exploit and manipulate them to being one of his cronies.

womp womp +1
Laced, dont take this the wrong way

but like, you resign from staff, are alleged to have (cant speak on it, never witnessed it) engaged in mischief and tomfoolery, and response?

ah yes, apply immediately for staff with something looming overhead.

+0 since I havent been active, but like, man. very poor timing for tomfoolery.

+0 due to inactivity, lack to being witness to alleged tomfoolery, and lack of other reasoning other than 'he's a cool dude i guess'
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
watdahell some of you guys (vague posting warning!!) go so far back as far as 'incidents'. even if he came to my house in 2014 and punched my dog, funded a terrorist group in 2017, and shit on my grandma's porch in 2020 without a mask (during the height of the pandemic) i would still +1 him because his recent time as mod was professional as hell and he never showed bias. like I wanted to PM him 'you've changed' on so many occasions because i couldnt get his troll side out, i bet this mf wore a suit while he played, he was not messing around.

anyways in the scope of his recent staffing of TTT big +1 because he did well. also stop being weird about discord cliques we all have our friend group discords and we all post our banned dink memes there (do NOT look up my chat logs on other servers) also unban caribou
(11-04-2023, 02:55 AM)murl Wrote: watdahell some of you guys (vague posting warning!!) go so far back as far as 'incidents'. even if he came to my house in 2014 and punched my dog, funded a terrorist group in 2017, and shit on my grandma's porch in 2020 without a mask (during the height of the pandemic) i would still +1 him because his recent time as mod was professional as hell and he never showed bias. like I wanted to PM him 'you've changed' on so many occasions because i couldnt get his troll side out, i bet this mf wore a suit while he played, he was not messing around.

anyways in the scope of his recent staffing of TTT big +1 because he did well. also stop being weird about discord cliques we all have our friend group discords and we all post our banned dink memes there (do NOT look up my chat logs on other servers) also unban caribou
common murl W pin this on the home page
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-04-2023, 02:55 AM)murl Wrote: even if he came to my house in 2014 and punched my dog, funded a terrorist group in 2017, and shit on my grandma's porch in 2020 without a mask (during the height of the pandemic)
dont check ur security footage
+1 gr8 dude :) teach me your ways of bunnyhopping!!

IDK what happened previously but I believe people deserve second chances :D
With all the replies and opinions on this thread, I think at the very least Laced should be give the role of Trusted. It’s a minor role in the scheme of Dinks and to see how he handles it, I can’t see a downside.

As mentioned previously but something I can’t say for myself, he has been staff before and knows how to handle it. This isn’t giving him some crazy power of banning people or anything like that. He’s already a Donor, so essentially he’s literally only getting the ability to handle reports.

Typically, Laced is helpful, but he does also have his moments of being silly and potentially biased. It’s GMod after all.

He has good rapport with the entirety of the server as far as I can tell. He’s active in the Discord. He knows the rules well.

+1 for Trusted :)
Welcome back to the staff team once again. I hope you have a nice long stay. :)  Your application is APPROVED!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Fucking dumbass idiot man

+1 but if you misbehave I will unresign (implying I ever lost the rank in game anyway >:^D ) and there isn't anyone here who can or will stop me from abusing the powers I have to ban u kiddo
[Image: b_560x95.png]
After long hours of studying everything about Laced, I am going to +1. He obviously knows the rules, cares about the server, and has proven he can be great staff. Trusted is extremely easy compared to what he has done as staff in the past. Pretty easy candidate for trusted.

good luk mi freidn <3