Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
(10-23-2023, 12:22 PM)LOW_lee Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 11:23 AM)yvng koi Wrote: I

Maybe you shouldn't talk about doing inappropriate things to children then

-rep
+1 ban length

(10-23-2023, 11:43 AM)lacer Wrote: I think, given the situation and the emotions that came up from it, it's understandable why he said what was said. That doesn't make it okay, but now that things have calmed down and he understands what he did wrong, the warning should be removed or reduced. Personally, I think the day ban should be enough of a punishment for this.

-rep 
talking about doing inappropriate things to children should incite a more harsh punishment
can we get uhhhhhh forum ban for this predatory guy ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-24-2023, 04:38 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:22 PM)LOW_lee Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 11:23 AM)yvng koi Wrote: I

Maybe you shouldn't talk about doing inappropriate things to children then

-rep
+1 ban length

(10-23-2023, 11:43 AM)lacer Wrote: I think, given the situation and the emotions that came up from it, it's understandable why he said what was said. That doesn't make it okay, but now that things have calmed down and he understands what he did wrong, the warning should be removed or reduced. Personally, I think the day ban should be enough of a punishment for this.

-rep 
talking about doing inappropriate things to children should incite a more harsh punishment
can we get uhhhhhh forum ban for this predatory guy ty

don't derail the thread with unnecessary comments please

(10-24-2023, 04:30 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: +1 for a reduction/removal given the context around the situation. Clearly not the main offender and only said what they did because someone else was being such a massive problem.
-1 for reduction
Don't derail thread by bringing up a different incident
Having read roughly 20% of this thread there is absolutely nothing good that will come from these individuals in this community.
-1 any form of punishment relief, let them troll whatever the spiritual successor of most currently is
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-25-2023, 12:41 AM)Jammin Wrote: Having read roughly 20% of this thread there is absolutely nothing good that will come from these individuals in this community.
-1 any form of punishment relief, let them troll whatever the spiritual successor of most currently is
thread is not on any of the group members.
(10-25-2023, 12:43 AM)Damien Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 12:41 AM)Jammin Wrote: Having read roughly 20% of this thread there is absolutely nothing good that will come from these individuals in this community.
thread is not on any of the group members.
I guess I read the wrong 20%. I blame Gabe.

Sounds like an unban/reduction is in order if banned. I'd probably let the points expire as they are set up, but if Panda is willing to forgive part of it then admins should take that into account. Sounds like this guy fell into the traps of the troublesome banned folks.

(10-23-2023, 11:23 AM)yvng koi Wrote: I did indeed make the statement "go **** kids somewhere else"

I have nothing against yvng koi as a person, but that statement is not excusable in any context whatsoever. The point of punishments is to deter recurrences of the behavior. Just because the punishment was effective and we know he won't do it again doesn't mean the punishment should be removed, it just means a lesson was learned from a mistake. Just leave the punishment in place, and the context of this warning can be taken into consideration if he gets banned for point accumulation. 

Bump

I am going to be denying this warn appeal since as stated he did say something that fell under this warn, even if it was a heat of the moment thing due to trouble makers on the server.

We do have the context behind the warn in staff chat (since it was a 10-point warn and those don't expire), just so it isn't totally against you in the same way someone just randomly saying something something like that would be.