Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
(10-23-2023, 12:27 PM)Damien Wrote: I like how this fucking predator and his butt buddies think the community likes them enough to respect their opinions at all.

Anyways, +1 for unwarn since koi is remorseful about the topic he was talking about.

-1 for unwarn, he made comments about doing inappropriate things to children you freak
+1 ban length
Are these three the same other three who got banned recently? They got that same tism effort.

Or are we just getting blessed with another trio of weirdos week after week.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(10-23-2023, 12:31 PM)Jawa Wrote: Are these three the same other three who got banned recently? They got that same tism effort.

I wasn't banned or anything of the sort just an innocent bystander literally trying to point out abuse of power and a flawed fucking system. I mean all the donors always have each others backs in this thread and you can literally see it. I have nothing wrong about my profile and was coincidentally there when I witnessed this. I mean where's your fucking proof of anything at all? The dudes name automatically means hes a predator? AGAIN his name doesn't even mean cp is that so fucking hard to understand?
Going to put my foot down and say stop going back and forward about this now before I have to lock the thread.
(10-23-2023, 12:34 PM)Frog. Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:31 PM)Jawa Wrote: Are these three the same other three who got banned recently? They got that same tism effort.

I wasn't banned or anything of the sort just an innocent bystander literally trying to point out abuse of power and a flawed fucking system. I mean all the donors always have each others backs in this thread and you can literally see it. I have nothing wrong about my profile and was coincidentally there when I witnessed this. I mean where's your fucking proof of anything at all? The dudes name automatically means hes a predator? AGAIN his name doesn't even mean cp is that so fucking hard to understand?
quit derailing the thread with your victim complex. You aren't gonna win any argument regarding the dudes name.
(10-23-2023, 12:36 PM)Damien Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:34 PM)Frog. Wrote:

quit derailing the thread with your victim complex. You aren't gonna win any argument regarding the dudes name.
Proving my damn point further idrc whether or not i get banned from this at all but its insane how much this matters to some people such as yourself its crazy. How much money have you donated to feel like you are this powerful? People will really do anything to feel in power when they mean nothing when the monitor turns off. Also he said to stop going back and forth.
(10-23-2023, 12:39 PM)Frog. Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:36 PM)Damien Wrote: --snip--
Proving my damn point further idrc whether or not i get banned from this at all but its insane how much this matters to some people such as yourself its crazy. How much money have you donated to feel like you are this powerful? People will really do anything to feel in power when they mean nothing when the monitor turns off.

Frog, I suggest you and your two friends stop commenting on threads unrelated to you.
+1 on possible reduction for points, while I will say that it was somewhat deserved since you did get warned for such things + the chaotic events of what happened, the day ban is already good enough to let it be known not to do it again. I think it was a mistake that definitely helped you learn. 

Also the trio buddies need to stop derailing the thread. Thank you.
(10-23-2023, 12:42 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:39 PM)Frog. Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:36 PM)Damien Wrote: --snip--
Proving my damn point further idrc whether or not i get banned from this at all but its insane how much this matters to some people such as yourself its crazy. How much money have you donated to feel like you are this powerful? People will really do anything to feel in power when they mean nothing when the monitor turns off.

Frog, I suggest you and your two friends stop commenting on threads unrelated to you.
Ban me if you'd like im not returning to this server but is that not what everyone else is doing other donors are joining in saying stuff personal to me. I do feel that its related to me as i was in the game when he was removed. This just is not a fair system and there is a CLEAR hierarchy.
Why aren't these clowns banned yet lol they're clearly only here to cause problems