Unwarn request for yesterday's outburst - yvng koi
+1. mans was just being real tbh.

Edit: Also don't close the thread when it's not koi's fault an edp-friend group is bombarding it.
former admin2
(10-23-2023, 12:52 PM)lacer Wrote: Why aren't these clowns banned yet lol they're clearly only here to cause problems
Another unrelated donor commenting on this. Is everyone blind? How is this not a clear sign that something is wrong? And thats why no new users wanna play this server.
(10-23-2023, 12:45 PM)Frog. Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:42 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:39 PM)Frog. Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 12:36 PM)Damien Wrote: --snip--
quit derailing the thread with your victim complex. You aren't gonna win any argument regarding the dudes name.
Proving my damn point further idrc whether or not i get banned from this at all but its insane how much this matters to some people such as yourself its crazy. How much money have you donated to feel like you are this powerful? People will really do anything to feel in power when they mean nothing when the monitor turns off.

Frog, I suggest you and your two friends stop commenting on threads unrelated to you.
Ban me if you'd like im not returning to this server but is that not what everyone else is doing other donors are joining in saying stuff personal to me. I do feel that its related to me as i was in the game when he was removed. This just is not a fair system and there is a CLEAR hierarchy.
As you wish, happy to oblige
Anyway keep the thread on topic please

+1 tho for reduce or removal
+1 for reduce/removal you’re a good guy I’ve never seen any disruptive behavior from you and the only time it seems you have you’re here owning it. Couldn’t say it was unwarranted either.
+1 for removal as you have very quickly apologized and understood anytime I spoke to you about anything, I also believe that another player said something similar and was not punished so to keep consistency we should remove the warn on you.
(10-23-2023, 02:30 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: +1 for removal as you have very quickly apologized and understood anytime I spoke to you about anything, I also believe that another player said something similar and was not punished so to keep consistency we should remove the warn on you.

-1 punish both individuals for consistency
(10-23-2023, 02:30 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: +1 for removal as you have very quickly apologized and understood anytime I spoke to you about anything, I also believe that another player said something similar and was not punished so to keep consistency we should remove the warn on you.
Actually the other guy that I did see say something similar (Cryochus) was warned and banned as well, so at least to my knowledge there was consistency.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
+1 remove ritsune's alt from the forums please
+1 for a reduction/removal given the context around the situation. Clearly not the main offender and only said what they did because someone else was being such a massive problem.