Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im gaber [forum updates]
hello,

This is an *extremely* late forum small update post butttt

1) There is a new theme we will be testing out called Volare. There are almost certainly going to be some kinks to work out still (I know of one or two), but @reina @Ryan722 @lacer and myself worked on it a lot. So thank you guis! It should at least be functional. If you have any feedback post it here

2) I removed all the dumb themes that are broken or are.. dumb (netpen, mybb mobile, and another I forgot the name of)

3) I got Dinkleman to update mybb and other stuff on the backend (we were outdated in a lot of things). This is why you all saw the "Click to Edit" bug for like a few days

4) uhhhhh yeah you're welcome

to change your theme: go to user CP, edit options, and board style on the bottom far right
Click to edit
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Click to edit
Click to edit
???????? ??????
dont believe this guy i didnt work on shit lmfao
dont believe this guy i didnt work on shit lmfao

(this is a joke, i spent several days working on this theme and love it)
i worked on this
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
very sexy and nice, i like
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
Did the impossible and broke through Fort Knox. Nice work man it looks gorgeous. Only thing I’ve noticed is profile pictures are enlarged and overlapping other elements on mobile.
Also can’t seem to find the button to add/insert attachments on mobile but I could just be stupid.
guys i am so glad to be officailly announcing my predisential run for TTT admin
[Image: giphy.gif]