Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im gaber [forum updates]
(10-23-2023, 05:35 PM)moocow Wrote: guys i am so glad to be officailly announcing my predisential run for TTT admin
who
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
How do I change my theme
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-23-2023, 05:31 PM)Battons Wrote: Did the impossible and broke through Fort Knox. Nice work man it looks gorgeous. Only thing I’ve noticed is profile pictures are enlarged and overlapping other elements on mobile.
Also can’t seem to find the button to add/insert attachments on mobile but I could just be stupid.

yeah, volare is a reactive theme so we've had to edit certain aspects of the mobile site separately from the desktop site. afaik all we've really worked on in-depth is the home page, so it's good to know about sizing issues like that. thankes.
(10-23-2023, 05:31 PM)Battons Wrote: Did the impossible and broke through Fort Knox. Nice work man it looks gorgeous. Only thing I’ve noticed is profile pictures are enlarged and overlapping other elements on mobile.
Also can’t seem to find the button to add/insert attachments on mobile but I could just be stupid.

yeahh it's basically like what Reina said. Had to manually change, transfer code, new code, and other stuff to get it to where it is now. Mobile was also a giant pain. We'll get around to fixing it, thank you!
gg
this is my application for web moderator
reactive theme for your mom
Don't test this on phone like I did. Big mistake.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
ok and
I forgor to say, @cow is now the shoutbox editor