Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
as admin, i pledge to !ungag otis
(01-10-2024, 10:00 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: as web admin i will add a feature that automatically snips all quotes beyond a certain length.
+0 Would really prefer that web admins have a mic.
(01-10-2024, 10:00 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: as web admin i will add a feature that automatically snips all quotes beyond a certain length.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19010

Holy shit
Reading through all this and a thought came to mind. I will preface this by saying this is not saying those I’m talking about here are bad people or don’t deserve a say due to this, rather it would be a good metric to take into consideration. Many of the -1s/“this will kill the community”/etc have had a history of bans or discipline beyond a “knock it off” sort of thing whether it be by tiefling or not, but she’s been one of the most active in enforcing rule breaking overall as of late. The question comes, is she consistent with it. If she’s consistently enforcing things when they come up regardless of who does something it’s a good reflection. If she’s being harsher on certain circles (used loosely based on perceptions and my own observations as it’s not cut-and-dry cliques) and letting those her own circle (same disclaimer) slide doing equal transgressions there’s cause for concerns. It may be hard to really measure too, because it’s just a fact that those who have been banned more or had more of a history have more examples of broken rules, but mainly I bring this up as I would like a neutral as possible party to possibly give feedback on what the dynamic with it is as that can be very valuable for measuring how someone does at the highest level and functions as a leader.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I am going to lock this for now. The community (PH, TTT, Discord and Web) admins have discussed this application and accepted it. Currently we are waiting on final approval from Dinkleberg, to formally accept this application.