Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
as admin, i pledge to !ungag otis
Wid, I don't normally reply on apps until we are closing them out. But I find it extremely rude, for you to bring up these "concerns" publicly, after having already brought them up privately to me, where I did my usual digging and investigating looking for any sort of evidence for them, found nothing (and in some cases counter evidence), that you then decide since you couldn't get what ever result you were looking for thru an "official" route to instead slander Tiefling in the "count of public opinion.".

Steel your warn was because you continued kicking after staff got on, not for the kicking when there was no staff, pretty sure I have explained this before
just give me admin

edit: im now done reading. here is my input:

1. i don't know like 45-60% of the people on this thread.
2. this seems to be a hot topic!
3. people on both sides seem to really want what the other side doesn't!

tl;dr

neat read, thanks.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(11-14-2023, 01:20 AM)syn Wrote: as others have previously said I would optionally rather my admins talk in voice chat just on a communication level, I think you do great work as a moderator but truthfully I don't see how moving to admin would be much of a change besides a red name... your work is almost entirely based around day to day TTT staffing which you handle very well but admins on dinklebergs as far as I understand it serve more as developers and I would rather that position go to someone who can assist in the development side of TTT. I think if you were to learn more about source engine itself I would feel a lot more confident in you being an admin but as it stands now -1.
Although my points about no mic and source engine still stand I’ll change my opinion to a+1, but if you get admin and don’t do good I will be supplying the throwing tomatoes…
common widsquard L

+1 for tiefling for president or whateva this is.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
I miss when 12 pages on a dink thread meant something....

As for the app I dont think ive played with you enough to form my own opinion and im not gonna use whatever the hells been going on these last couple days to make one. So I will stay neutral for now but edit it when I get the oppertunity to form my own opinion of you on and off the server if the app is still up! I wish you the best of luck on this app :D
Keep things civil. No need for personal attacks and insults.

Reminder: Making things up in your head and convincing yourself it is true does not necessarily mean it is the truth. If something does not have proof attached to it, you should take it with a grain of salt.
SNIP YOUR FUCKING REPLIES

im going to get web mod again just to erase your accounts please i beg of you
im gonna remain neutral on this but for gods sake some of u need to realize that the world WILL keep turning and your lives WILL go on if she gets admin

this is not a life or death scenario for the server I promise
[Image: kirby.gif]
(01-10-2024, 12:02 PM)Viviel No-Bones (they) Wrote: snip
Vivie, I appreciate your support but this is veering off topic
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
im about to switch to a +1 if it expedites getting this thread closed so stupid people will stop stupiding
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)