Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guys. this is crazy.
What name do you go by on the server? 
Carson

What is your Discord account name and 4-digit ID?
carson762

What is your Discord ID?

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile)
Oct 18 2023 I do not remember the correct date.

Are you 18 years of age or older?
I am 18.

What staff position are you applying for?
Helper

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.
I believe I have one mute from a couple months ago for spamming gifs in general but other than that no.

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why.
Not to my knowledge, no.

What made you decide to apply?
I like the idea of a more chill staffing experience and being able to help more often then I can on gmod. 

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?
Since I staff two different gmod servers, I feel I know when it's the right time to give out punishments and how to keep a server chill, but other than that I can also help new users with questions.

Anything else to add?
I do not like @tiefling lesbian
[Image: image.png]
I didn't even know you were around my age XD. 

+1 goober staff meber
I agree with this post!
thank you ballincat43! +1!
-1 you must like me to be moderator.
+1 i need someone to bully in staff chat with reina gone
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Aw hell yeah make this man fat and miserable +1, jokes aside i think he is more than capable of discord staffing
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
+1 only if you admit you dumb

Good staff and a goober

Also you made you app on your Birthday? That sure is crazy...

CRAZY?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: unknown.png]
This guy stinks!

Well well well...here it is. You have told me you wanted to be Discord staff for the longest time, but weren't 18 yet. You're really active in the Discord, but you do have 12 cases on Discord...STUPID NERD (lmao these are joke mutes/bans. Carson has 0 actual punishments). I see you pop around different channels which is nice. He demonstrates staffing well with Prop Hunt and Murder, so I have zero concerns with him getting Discord Helper. The one piece of advice I do give you is don't stretch yourself out too much. You're already staffing 2 game servers, but Discord doesn't really involve a lot of time tbh. Enjoy your young adulthood life too. 

+1 from me.
???????? ??????
(10-29-2023, 01:08 AM)ballincat43 Wrote: thank you ballincat43! +1!
thank yo uballincat43!
[Image: image.png]
+1 can now legally be tainted with the vile horrors that come with discord staff
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)