Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try again!
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:20327192

Time Played: 230 Hours

When First Joined: Late March 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday + Monday all day, tuesday-Saturday usually after 7PM Est, if i don't leave work early.

Rank Desired: Trustworthy

Current Rank: moneybags (donor)

What can you do to help the community: Well, I can do a lot of things to help the community. I can help out with the staff on the server by handling reports, help the players by dealing with mic spammers and other ruffian rule breakers. On top of that, i bring unity between people by engaging them in playing together instead of avoiding each other. I have plenty of experience being an admin and up, and i would absolutely do my best to reach agreements to benefit everyone involved. I always strive to be a positive influence on you guys (and gals) and to be someone you all look up to if you need anything. On top of that, i have good judgement abilities and keep cool under pressure (when i need to at least :P) to keep things professional.

Why you want to help the community: I have always loved helping people out as well as having a knack for leadership so i find it quite enjoyable to assist in any way possible. You guys are absolutely one of the best communities i can find out there and i want to do anything i can to benefit and help it grow. Plus, there always seems to be a lack of staff when i play :^)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yep! http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1554.html

How did you find us?: Browsing garrysmod TTT servers :)

Other: Thank you for considering and supporting me <3
+1 he deserved it last time. Knows the rules better then me, that's not saying much though...
(06-03-2017, 05:09 PM)Foxka Wrote: Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

What's your ingame name and steam id
[Image: original.gif]
Ingame Name: Foxka

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Response:
+1. I have never seen a donor make so many ban requests. You deserve this position. It has been over a month, which I wouldn't say is a good amount of time, but it's kinda the border-line amount imo. idk how admins didn't see you much. I doubt it. They probs just forgot you, but I hope they do now. I only know a few donors who I Know can handle being staff. You are on of them.
former admin2
Ive been waiting to see you apply again. Foxka is very helpful on the server. He helps with ban requests when needed. He shows knowledge of the rules and I think he would be able to enforce them well. Others see him as a great community member and will be able to rely on him if he is promoted. An easy +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Foxka you ferret bb. I've been waiting to see you rise up and show those lazy purchased TMODs how to actually do their job. Foxka is very helpful and has a very good grasp on the rules and always shows what to do when a staff member fails at something. I would love to rely on you if he is promoted. Always helps with ban requests and always ask to use his power whenever help is not needed or need. Easiest +1 (If you get promoted I have a somewhat better chance in the future)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(06-03-2017, 06:27 PM)Lin Wrote: Foxka you ferret bb. I've been waiting to see you rise up and show those lazy purchased TMODs how to actually do their job.

O
(06-03-2017, 06:29 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 06:27 PM)Lin Wrote: Foxka you ferret bb. I've been waiting to see you rise up and show those lazy purchased TMODs how to actually do their job.

O
You didnt purchase Tmod silly or did you.
(06-03-2017, 06:29 PM)Lin Wrote:

O
He did, so did I.
former admin2
(06-03-2017, 06:41 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 06:29 PM)Lin Wrote:

O
He did, so did I.

Oke but you are good though and don't rub it in others face that you are a tmod that's different and lets keep on topic this is his app not chat