Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try again!
+1, he deserved it last time and deserves it this time
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Again, stop with the derailing with Staff Apps. Or Warnings will be handed out.

Anyways, you should of gotten it last time imo. Incredibly active on the forums, server, discord. Basically the whole community. Actively handles Ban Requests, knows the rules and has a good attitude about it. Great person overall, I apporove of him being promoted.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-03-2017, 05:53 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 05:09 PM)Foxka Wrote: Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

What's your ingame name and steam id

Whooooooops, fixed :P
This ferret fuck joined the server during the middle of the shitstorm and drama floods that were puked all over the floor of this server, and yet he's stuck around. Now he wants to grab a mop and help clean up? +1 This qt.3 Get him on board.
Lets try this again. Yes, i already agree with this app. You pass all my stuff. I recommend, +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Said it last time and i'll say it this time: I already forget Foxka isn't staff fucking constantly. Why? Because they portray the traits becoming of staff, fucking constantly. +1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 for me, knows what he is doing and enjoyable in the community. Ferret power
+1, he's very committed to the server and always helps out by doing ban reports.
The WEEB SHIT WONDER strikes again...+1
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(06-05-2017, 11:27 AM)Dagger Wrote: The WEEB SHIT WONDER strikes again...+1

I dont know who started this meme but i am NOT a weeb >:^(