• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi.
Ingame Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669

Discord Tag - @NazuReborn 

Time Played - 10w 5D

Rank Desired - Mod

Current Rank - Donor

Why do I want to help - This server has gone to shit, made multiple reports to staff which are ignored in-game, kaiwan advertising her OF, people talking about gooning, etc. Fucking hell this place went to a mess.

Have I been banned before - Yes

How did I find you - Previous staff, came back to play after a long hiatus and its went to aids

Other - Get onto your staff.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
ah yes our savior nazu will save the community!
former admin2
+1

nazu is ma boi

also he was a good staff so
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 unresigning is a still a silly thing that shouldn’t be allowed, in my opinion.
(10-30-2023, 10:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: -1 unresigning is a still a silly thing that shouldn’t be allowed, in my opinion.
Can I unresign
former admin2
(10-30-2023, 10:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: -1 unresigning is a still a silly thing that shouldn’t be allowed, in my opinion.
i think unresigning is better than going inactive and coming back years later with full moderation powers, which is what forbidding unresignations encourages
though i think tmod is the highest rank you should be able to unresign to in order to ensure a reintegration period
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
If you resign you should have to start from square one (guest)
+1 for damien being set to guest
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Can I unresign
-1 for making shit up and trying to start drama with in half-assed staff application.