Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi.
(10-30-2023, 09:53 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: This server has gone to shit ... Fucking hell this place went to a mess.

... its went to aids

... Get onto your staff.

Just don't play on the server if you think it's that bad, dude. This is such a hostile post, and it demonstrates an incredibly toxic attitude towards the server and current staff. -1
just start at trusted lol unresigning isnt a thing
This is what happens when im only on 9 days in a row and not 10
(10-31-2023, 12:22 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: -1 for making shit up and trying to start drama with in half-assed staff application.

You were on last night with multiple staff asking about your onlyfans with possible children on, extremely lucky I didn't have medal open

Closing the thread, reina was right about me making this while upset, hope you guys figure this out
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(10-30-2023, 10:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 10:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: -1 unresigning is a still a silly thing that shouldn’t be allowed, in my opinion.
i think unresigning is better than going inactive and coming back years later with full moderation powers, which is what forbidding unresignations encourages
though i think tmod is the highest rank you should be able to unresign to in order to ensure a reintegration period
Both ideally shouldn’t be allowed imo, but we all know that we don’t live in a perfect world at dinks. It used to be if you resign you have to reapply from the bottom, so I think this should be a trusted app, at minimum

Also closing per request