Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great, Great Giveaway!!
Hello losers!! Nerds!! Posers!!

Wanna be cool like me? Join this giveaway!!

Here are the fun prizes

TTT -

- Perma Vape x1

- Legendary Skins & Accessories

- 250k Points

- 25$ Dinks Gift Card (Tell me what you want for all servers)

PH - 

- Legendary Skins & Accessories

- 1m Points

- 25$ Dinks Gift Card (Tell me what you want for all servers)

Here is how to enter!!

- Display yourself, who are you? Are you known around here?

That is all!! Ltierally just be known around here and win!! NO RANDOMS!!

Fine Print - You must pick a server should you win! No both rewards!

- Must be unbanned and able to play the server, I can't trade you otherwise

- NO TROLL POSTS!! PUT EFFORT!!

Extra, Extra fine print!!

- There will be 3 winners!!

- You may choose one of what I have offered above!!!!!!

ENDS 12/25/2023~!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
mmm yummy perma vape

ttt

hi im slater
Hi I'm damien, I'm the guy that plays ttt and gives his shitty opinions on the forums and also resigns from staff sometimes /s

TTT Obviously and I want the perma vape
TTT perma vape hi im wrom ez win for me
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Thank you for a community giveaway.
Opening the response here in the beginning gave me the option to finally change my forum name, and it worked. I am hot pocket. I am known around here, been playing for I believe 7 months now. Just recently decided to change my name to Ami, short for Amigurumi. 
Who am I? Just about all TTT regulars know me as Hot Pocket. I'm a lil bit of a silly. Can be cool, can be hot. 
I do think I am fun to play with most times, but can agree that I'm not always fun, can be a raged goober. 
Is what it is but I still love this community.
Best of luck to everyone~~

*TTT
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.
give me the vape so damien can't have it
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Im syn your replacement on the staff team and I would like perma vape so I can say I have one and then proceed to never use it and let it collect dust in my inventory like the rest of the perma vape owners also I will +1 your app
perma vape here, i don't play often but it'd be great to have one for a christmas raffle.

oh and i'm reina
TTT Permeant vape so I can give it to wrom so Tiefling and damien can eat my dust.

Been playing on this server off and on for 8 to 10 years not sure how long because my memory is bad, I played when you were staff and it was a great time playing with you! I miss playing with you and rdming you, come back! :(
Hello. I am Sulfolobus solfataricus also known as sulf. Also known as streptococcus. Also known as snuffleluffagus.

Can I please have perma vape?  Angel