SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:59159321
Discord Tag: 
Cardio#0301

Time Played: 
1k+ at least 

When First Joined: 
I'm not sure tbh, like 3-4 years ago
(Update: Found old TMOD App! January 5, 2016)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Mainly after work if I'm not busy. CST

Rank Desired: 

Current Rank: 
Trial Moderator

What can you do to help the community: 
I will handle reports more and gag/mute all the wrong-doers in the server >:c I bought a new PC so I won't crash as often or get frustrated with my previous low framerate from a crappy home office computer. Overall I think I'm pretty chill and can offer a lot of assistance when needed c:

Why you want to help the community: 
I want to be more involved :-) I like playing and getting to know other people and it would be nice to offer an extra hand when no one else is online. This server has been my go-to as soon as I open up GMOD. I just want everyone to get along and have fun!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes but I have no idea how to find it :-) it's been awhile.

How did you find us?: 
Search bar

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
I think so? Lemme know

Other: 
No hard feelings whatsoever, just wanted to see everyone's input. I know it's been a long time since I've been active but now that I've settled into my own place and have a real PC setup I will play more :-)
-1 for now just because i don' think you've been around for very long recently, +1 in like a month
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-06-2023, 12:51 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 for now just because i don' think you've been around for very long recently, +1 in like a month
Understood :-) ty BDAY TWINNNNNNNN
i mean it might take over a month for a response on this, and since i got to play with you i can say that youre doing a good job for someone whos been gone for so long :) so ima be neutral (+1 if activity stays up!; the woman need to take over)
I'm going to be +0 for now. You may have been a good staff member before your break, but after a long break at least take a little bit of time getting back into the swing of things before going for a higher position. Also to note higher than trusted staff positions ask for around 2 months of consistent server activity and you have been back for around 9 days. Good luck and hope you get around to learning about the newer community members!
Finally a name I know somewhat.
+1 from all competency perspectives. Concerned about activity, I've been on the server an entire 7 minutes since ealeh September and haven't seen you on.

That being said if you are active enough +1 otherwise get active and thing will be good.
Cardio is an active exercise so activity is important.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+0 You were pretty cool when you were online earlier when I was on I just think you should get back into the groove of things and Read over the rules and all that fun jazz and get familiar with the player base again before going for mod. Best of luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I like cardio, pretty chill and does a good job even when the server is hectic, doesn't jump the gun on gags or other punishments so +1 from me and I'm sure she will become even more active!
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
No doubt that you would do well, but I do think that you're going to need some time to get acclimated to the new community. By the time this app has a decision anyways you would have enough time back, so +1 from me.
+1 because im biased