Canceled Fish Appeal
Ingame Name: Canceled Fish

SteamID: 
Code:
STEAM_0:1:781715344

Who Banned You: Lycan

Reason For Ban: Constant RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: This was in september of 2018. I'm 25 now and don't enjoy being a nuisance, I just want to play TTT and relax after a long day of work. This server seems to be populated a lot so it'd be cool to join again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not anytime recently or in the last few years? I have grown 5 years older, I don't have time to be annoying

Other: Obviously I don't remember what I did or anything, but I was an annoying little fuck back then. Not gonna give my life story or anything, but if I got unbanned that'd be cool. I'm a pretty chill person now
+1 lycan ban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
wait is that good or bad lmfao
(11-06-2023, 06:59 PM)Canceled Fish Wrote: wait is that good or bad lmfao
I think you're in good shape homie. From what I've seen, Lycan bans are typically appealed because of the fact that he banned for longer periods than are typically agreed upon currently. Hopefully I'll see you in the server soon if the appeal ends up going well lol.

It's also been several years since your ban so yeah.

+1 from me.

Edit: It seems you also used to slur a decent amount, so try to avoid that.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
(11-06-2023, 07:07 PM)yvng koi Wrote: From what I've seen, Lycan bans are typically appealed because of the fact that he banned for longer periods than are typically agreed upon currently. 
It just means it's an old ban since lycan hasn't been staff for a long ass time.
Ehhh I am an asshole for my slurs. It was an insecurity. I thought it was funny because it was edgy but now it's embarrassing lol
i remember you lmfao you made an abuse thread on me years ago

+1 really old ban
@milk (2)
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
A ban from 5 years ago for RDM lol. 

+1 dude. Just be a good noodle for now on.
???????? ??????
I find it very interesting that the steamID you posted in the appeal doesn't match your accounts steamID (which has the ban from Lycan) but does match as an ALT of STEAM_0:1:80837661. The account you put in the appeal was banned on 06-07-23 (day,month,year) as alt of that account banned on 08-06-18 for Mass RDM and Leave and has had 7 Alts banned in the past 4 months of which 3 were / are currently named Canceled Fish.

Got some explaining to do.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]