Canceled Fish Appeal
(11-06-2023, 08:01 PM)chibill Wrote: I find it very interesting that the steamID you posted in the appeal doesn't match your accounts steamID (which has the ban from Lycan) but does match as an ALT of STEAM_0:1:80837661.  The account you put in the appeal was banned on 06-07-23  (day,month,year) as alt of that account banned on 08-06-18 for Mass RDM and Leave and has had 7 Alts banned in the past 4 months of which 3 were / are currently named Canceled Fish.

Got some explaining to do.
Ngl I'm a bit confused by the response. My account was made in 2012, so there should be no mistake. I even have the same forums posted from when I was a kid. In the past 4 months is not at all accurate. I could explain if I were responsible, but I would need more information. Though, even if I were responsible, I would still say that I am sorry and that I am a different person in the fact that I have matured over the last few years

[U:1:119171692] this is my current steamID if that changes anything? My steam URL has changed twice in the last few years but idk how the ID works. My steam profile should be the same

(11-06-2023, 08:01 PM)chibill Wrote: I find it very interesting that the steamID you posted in the appeal doesn't match your accounts steamID (which has the ban from Lycan) but does match as an ALT of STEAM_0:1:80837661.  The account you put in the appeal was banned on 06-07-23  (day,month,year) as alt of that account banned on 08-06-18 for Mass RDM and Leave and has had 7 Alts banned in the past 4 months of which 3 were / are currently named Canceled Fish.

Got some explaining to do.
STEAM_0:1:80837661

who the fuck is jairy gufman lmfao what the hell

I'm also extremely confused because "canceled fish" is a very unique name on steam and I am always the first profile to show up in the last 13 years. So 3/7 alts of the same IP being Canceled Fish seems to be a very low probability...especially because the name itself is an anagram of my real life name. All that considered, I think there may be a mistake
(11-07-2023, 12:38 AM)Canceled Fish Wrote: Ngl I'm a bit confused by the response. My account was made in 2012, so there should be no mistake. I even have the same forums posted from when I was a kid. In the past 4 months is not at all accurate. I could explain if I were responsible, but I would need more information. Though, even if I were responsible, I would still say that I am sorry and that I am a different person in the fact that I have matured over the last few years

[U:1:119171692] this is my current steamID if that changes anything? My steam URL has changed twice in the last few years but idk how the ID works. My steam profile should be the same

STEAM_0:1:80837661

who the fuck is jairy gufman lmfao what the hell

Firstly, your steam URL (at least with the numbers, not sure about the custom URLs with words) can't change unless your create a new steam account, which is the only way you get a new SteamID.

The steamID of the account you logged into the forums with is STEAM_0:0:59585846 / [U:1:119171692].

The SteamID you put in you appeal is STEAM_0:1:781715344 / [U:1:1563430689] that was never mentioned anywhere except a ban request, and also can't even easily be confused or mis-typed of your actual steamid.

The account you put in the appeal as your steam is currently named Canceled Fish and was banned by me back on 06-07-23 since it was an alt of STEAM_0:1:80837661 who has multiple other alts named Canceled Fish.

Do you see the issue here.

Also no one said anything about the same IP or how we determine alts so not sure why your saying that.
Sorry, I meant my URL not my SteamID. Where are you getting that I have several alts? I've only ever made one other steam account and I only bought CSGO on it. I'm definitely not buying Gmod several times just to flame people online lmfao. Your response is just generally very confusing and I can only assume you got something wrong or that there is some kind of mistake. I also never mentioned IP at all in my responses? . Regardless, my appeal still stands and my initial statement about being older and more mature still stands. I mainly play TTT on a different server but only put in the appeal so I could have a second option when they aren't populated.

https://prnt.sc/R0xmqPhwdwWg seems I made a mistake in the initial post with my steamID. You can see in the screenshot when I click on the text box, there's a couple autofill options. I just clicked on the bottom and it said my name so I thought it was my main profile. The top two are from when I got confused yesterday and went back to make sure I got the right one.
sorry this was me using his account please unban him !
you heard the man
Okay, we have decided to accept your Appeal. Welcome back.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]