Permaban appeal
-1 solely because of the Jim Bob Cooter reference in the name. That MF brought shame upon the Lions.

That being said it doesn't take much effort to be a dickhead in Gmod, and it's pretty damn standard to get banned for RDM here - especially with the random nonsense in report responses - when you put any effort into being a dickhead.

I'm for a reduction solely because you made icey do some work for once in his life. -0 unban +1 reduction to 2 weeks
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-19-2023, 12:24 PM)Jammin Wrote: -1 solely because of the Jim Bob Cooter reference in the name. That MF brought shame upon the Lions.

That being said it doesn't take much effort to be a dickhead in Gmod, and it's pretty damn standard to get banned for RDM here - especially with the random nonsense in report responses - when you put any effort into being a dickhead.

I'm for a reduction solely because you made icey do some work for once in his life. -0 unban +1 reduction to 2 weeks
Dude you're the first person to understand the Cooter reference that makes me happy. Jim Bob Cooter is, in fact, my namesake. As for the ban, yeah I get why I was banned do what you gotta do I just don't want it to be permanent because I like Dinkleberg's. I will be on my best behavior on Dinkleberg's from here on out.
(11-19-2023, 12:24 PM)Jammin Wrote: -1 solely because of the Jim Bob Cooter reference in the name. That MF brought shame upon the Lions.

How long do these typically take to resolve? Can we get Dinkleberg down here to take a look at this?
(11-25-2023, 07:37 PM)JoeBobCooter69 Wrote: How long do these typically take to resolve? Can we get Dinkleberg down here to take a look at this?
dinkleberg is kinda MIA, normally it shouldn't take longer than a week but things have been kinda iffy lately on that.
(11-25-2023, 07:37 PM)JoeBobCooter69 Wrote: How long do these typically take to resolve? Can we get Dinkleberg down here to take a look at this?
A month is about the average wait time for ttt appeals and applications currently
You must wait until Dinkleberg himself says yes or no. We currently have a wait time of infinite because nobody has seen him here in years.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
joebobcooter69 has to be the username of all time +1 for reduction
After some discussion Bryan and I have decided since you are a fairly new player and this is your first ban on the server that we will be unbanning you but you will have to serve your slays next time you join the server.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]