Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Minecraft UHC
I am looking to see if there is any interest from the community that plays MC into having a UHC. (Ultra Hard Core) 

Here are some videos that sort of show what a UHC commonly is. (These are from one I took part of back in 2020, when I had horrible 4 down 0.7 up internet. You could also look up Minecrack UHC they have a a good few and it is always fun to watch.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62mdr0DvCw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpE5-6BAEgw

I would be hosting the server that for it on my home server (i7-8086K with 64GB of ram. 450 Down 11 Up internet)

If there is interest I will be work on getting everything needed setup and we can all figure out a good time. (I will not be partaking in it since my local network ping would give me an unfair advantage.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1 im in

teams of 2?
(11-22-2023, 12:49 PM)Icey Wrote: +1 im in

teams of 2?
Can probably be decided on depending on number of people interested and all that good stuff.
I'm also in.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
i too like to build brown bricks in moinecrap
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I’ll play on the condition that grasse is my partner and if we win he gets a week unban to prove hes a reformed man
i will play on the condition that if i win we ungag otis
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-22-2023, 02:24 PM)syn Wrote: I’ll play on the condition that grasse is my partner and if we win he gets a week unban to prove hes a reformed man
admin material right here....
Survival world would be nice especially if its modded
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
You better play chibill or I riot, host advantage or not you can still get dookey'd on by good players so play!!!!