Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg
Hello for those who don't know me I am syn TTT tmod but I mostly just play the game so I am lesser known in the whole community. I haven't been here very long but I have come to enjoy playing on Dinkleberg's very much, however I have noticed a very prominent issue in the community or more specifically its ownership. I don't know what circumstances have lead Dinkleberg to become so detached from his community and because of that I cannot speak badly about him, but the core issue still remains. Because of his extended absence, an increasing displeasure towards the higher up staff has become more and more prominent in this community and honestly it sucks to see. I would like to formally ask Dinkleberg to try and find a solution to this problem and ask any of you who have differing opinions or more to add that you please remain respectful and truthful about this topic but provide input and support for our admins. 
I can only speak on Chibill and Bryan but for all the work they have done I think they have more than proved they should be given more permissions to help solve the issues and improve your TTT sever without needing to seek out the approval from a single source. I don't fully grasp the structure of what goes on behind the scenes but anyone who has played recently can tell this system is flawed. Please see this thread as a plea from your community to make some changes for the benefit of everyone.
pleas give me my rank dinklebrg
he'll be back with the milk any minute now
Sinkleberg
Honestly almost everyone feels chibill should be given further access to the server to help us in a lot of ways but the problem is that past admins that had more permissions did certain things which made dinkleberg develop trust issues to ever give out those certain permissions ever again. I feel dinkleberg needs to trust someone one final time or this server is going to die and he will have no one to blame but himself.
(11-25-2023, 05:13 AM)Damien Wrote: pleas give me my rank dinklebrg
I just had a quick chat with binklederg and he said no
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
new players and their hopes and dreams
give chibill access to dinkleberg's computer
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-25-2023, 06:55 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: Honestly almost everyone feels chibill should be given further access to the server to help us in a lot of ways but the problem is that past admins that had more permissions did certain things which made dinkleberg develop trust issues to ever give out those certain permissions ever again. I feel dinkleberg needs to trust someone one final time or this server is going to die and he will have no one to blame but himself.

the most access anyone has had in recent time would be what bryan has rn that all 4 of us got (which im sure chibill also has the same stuff). he has said multiple times that we will never have another co-owner again in any way or shape and I highly doubt anyone will get anymore access than what is currently offered. he was begged by predecessors and we didn't get it.
dink is throwing so hard
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023