Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um Can i be trusted? V.2 (its not the same promise)
Ingame Name: MrGreen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185056752
Discord Tag: co_sie_patrzysz

Time Played: 231 h

When First Joined:  Apr 10, 2016 12:31 AM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): mostly later on in the day from 11 pm GMT+2 CEST from monday to sunday (cuz i got nothing better to do)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Answer some rdm reports, and over all help at the later hours when most staff is off
and being trusted would enable me to do so (Who wouldn't want to be trusted on a server like dinkle : > )

Why you want to help the community: because I  like playing on the sever and i already saw a lot of people who just join to ruin people's day

FR FR

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Non that i can think of

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yep applied got accepted and then denied after some dude came yellin at everybody and i said somethin that was not supposed to be said, My bad will never happen again. 
link to the apply
How did you find us?: My previous server dissapered from my browser and i started looking for another that had a similar vibe. the browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Sir Yes Sir 

Other: I need this rank <3 Ps. can toxic comment under this?????   btw lov to all the admins who keep up the server in a good shape <3
±0 from me. 

You’ve joined in 2016, but have only put in 231 hours since then. Assuming you have taken long breaks, which is fine! Burnout is real, and that’s what would concern me with you being staff. 

Personally I would like to see some more recent consistent gameplay and involvement in the community (Discord and forums). You joined the Discord on June 25th, 2023 and have only sent 5 messages. You only have 4 threads as well, counting this one, 2 bans requests from July, and a staff app. 

You also don’t have a introduction post, you can make one here to introduce yourself, don’t be shy! 

Photos of recent gameplay and Discord activity is attached below.

[Image: IMG_5011.png?ex=6577a21e&is=65652d1e&hm=...c963c1fc9&]

[Image: IMG_5010.png?ex=6577a21c&is=65652d1c&hm=...00a2968c4&]
???????? ??????
+0 from me, I've seen you on a few times but I don't think I ever really see you talk a lot or particularly stand out, which means you don't cause any problems but you also don't have much community presence
Then again, I said the same thing about panda

I expect this app will probably be denied, but if you get your activity up and engage with the community some more (discord/forums activity is a plus) then you could be a good candidate next time around
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+0, i havent played much with you but i really dont think discord activity should matter when applying for TTT trusted either, forum activity on the other hand, just make sure you know how to make ban requests if needed. If the activity stays consistent as of lately and the dude has the hours for it, whats it matter if its taken this long to get 230+ hours?? Its only trusted, I dont see any issues really
+0 or me as I havent seen you around too much, and havent seen you interact with the community much at all. Not sure if you are active in discord or forums but I suppose that would probably help. Though with the amount of hours you have and personal experience, you seem like a chill person who follows rules. 

I'd say maybe in a month or two you could easily be trusted if you try and interact with the community a bit more. Ihear an introduction post also helps with this. But good luck mate! I tihnk you deserve a chance, if not now then in the future.
yo made me do this and im not proud 

Introduction and shi
+0 Like many of the other posts I think the lack of activity makes it so that people don't really have a good idea of how you would do or how you act. You have 231 hours, but a lot of it is very sparse. I think if you continue to play more it can easily move up to +1 as you were a pretty good member the last time I played with you.
bump lol
Hello MrGreen, unfortunately your application for TTT Trusted has been denied. 

Partly due to the lack of community support / feed back (both here and even on the staff side of things) and also partly due to lack of activity on the server. (You seem to play for 2 or 4 days then not play for over 2 weeks or so) 

But I highly suggest staying active and engaging in the community (Server, Forums and Discord.) more for next time.