This is 1984
Ingame Name: Unhinged Widdy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67028298

Reason for Admins to warn: [AWarn3] You were warned with 2 points by tiefling lesbian for Mic Spam. You have 14 total warn points. 

Have you been warned for micspam before: Yeah when I actually deserved it

Other: I literally didn't do shit. I don't know why I got warned for this out of random.

Potential witenesses: @Jawa @Kaiwan @NO NAME
The entire server was warned to stop moaning and you (+ several others) did it and got warned for it

-1 L
I gave multiple verbal warnings for everyone to stop moaning into their mics and you did it twice after someone else got gagged for it
https://streamable.com/mvtg7y
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-28-2023, 10:34 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I gave multiple verbal warnings for everyone to stop moaning into their mics and you did it twice after someone else got gagged for it
That was 0.28 seconds of a microphone transmission that was at a medium volume, I should also add no voice changer or soundboard was used.
From the motd:

4. Do Not Spam
Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing, yelling, voice changers, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Arguments that prevent others from enjoying the game are also prohibited.

You don't use a microphone and I can't log every tiny chat message you leave so you can't expect me to remember things that you say in passing.
>>>You also ignored the 3+ players protesting that I didn't micspam/they didn't even notice that.
Besides it being funny I don't see the Mic-Spam, no scream, no singing (there were people singing but they didn't get warned or gagged hm) no voice changers. This seems like a reach at best?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(11-28-2023, 10:43 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote:
(11-28-2023, 10:34 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I gave multiple verbal warnings for everyone to stop moaning into their mics and you did it twice after someone else got gagged for it
That was 0.28 seconds of a microphone transmission that was at a medium volume, I should also add no voice changer or soundboard was used.
From the motd:

4. Do Not Spam
Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing, yelling, voice changers, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Arguments that prevent others from enjoying the game are also prohibited.

You don't use a microphone and I can't log every tiny chat message you leave so you can't expect me to remember things that you say in passing.
>>>You also ignored the 3+ players protesting that I didn't micspam/they didn't even notice that.
It still falls under micspam when you're doing it after being told not to. Not every situation needs to be spelled out in the rules.

Also people protesting that you didn't do something when there's video evidence of you doing it kinda means nothing
(11-28-2023, 10:51 PM)lacer Wrote: It still falls under micspam when you're doing it after being told not to. Not every situation needs to be spelled out in the rules.

Also people protesting that you didn't do something when there's video evidence of you doing it kinda means nothing

There's also video evidence of Bryan slapping people and saying he's trying to get Kaiwan killed, is it rules be rules now? Or is this one of those times when it ain't rules be rules. (for the record don't care about Bryan doing it, just pointing it out)

This is a stretch, it's not specifically listed as rule breaking, therefore there is no rule break, people were just having fun. No complaints. Nothing needed to be done? 

You can't be a stickler for the rules that aren't specified but then ignore rule breaking when its someone you like, that sounds biased?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Shocked 
There was also not a formal warn added for not doing the funny. And there is no rule in the MOTD that goofy ah sounds constitutes punishments!
Other people being warned and asked to stop is enough of a formal warning that you doing the exact thing they were doing would get you warned.
(11-28-2023, 10:57 PM)Jawa Wrote:
(11-28-2023, 10:51 PM)lacer Wrote: It still falls under micspam when you're doing it after being told not to. Not every situation needs to be spelled out in the rules.

There's also video evidence of Bryan slapping people and saying he's trying to get Kaiwan killed, is it rules be rules now? Or is this one of those times when it ain't rules be rules. (for the record don't care about Bryan doing it, just pointing it out)

This is a stretch, it's not specifically listed as rule breaking, therefore there is no rule break, people were just having fun. No complaints. Nothing needed to be done? 

You can't be a stickler for the rules that aren't specified but then ignore rule breaking when its someone you like, that sounds biased?
If Kaiwan or any of the people Bryan slapped had a problem with it then it would be dealt with accordingly. Rules do indeed be rules but again, not every situation needs to be spelled out. If a staff member tells you to stop doing something, it's common knowledge that if you don't stop something bad might happen. It's not the MOTD's fault that Widdy and several others pushed their luck after being warned to stop doing what they were doing multiple times.