This is 1984
(11-28-2023, 11:03 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Other people being warned and asked to stop is enough of a formal warning that you doing the exact thing they were doing would get you warned.

As shown in the video the warn to Markus wasn't given until after Widdy did the 0.3 second sound clip*, she was doing it after people were calming down.

EDIT: to Laceds reply, thats basically the issue, the Rules are either vague or outdated or even not updated, and its practically up to "which Mod is on" to find out when a rulebreak is happening or not, I.e. people were singing in the game but no gag or warns or formal warns given, because the Mods in question didn't care or thought it was okay, but if it was another person they didn't care for then they'd push down the "rules are rules" excuse.

People can't follow that flow, they see yall have fun, they join in and now "you guys are rule breaking here comes the warns", its either hypocritical or biased.

It's why I say this is more of a reach for a warn then something actually warn-worthy thats all.

EDIT2: @Laced Xanax @lacer (dont know which one to tag) watch that clip again, can you seriously tell me that less then a second voice note from Wid before Markus was warned can be used as proof of "mic-spam", it's cheeky at Best, not rule breaking.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Markus had JUST been gagged, and the warning points were given to him AFTER Widdy's moan. There were no warnings in text chat before that point. So, there were not prior warnings, and while what Markus did was excessive, Widdy's was gag worthy at most. +1 to remove the points.
(11-28-2023, 11:08 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: So, there were not prior warnings
[Image: image.png?ex=65792efe&is=6566b9fe&hm=9b1...8d3b4b92d&]
Before Markus was warned ^
The Bryan thing was pre-round and nobody was complaining about it, I do not see the point of bringing that up in the slightest.

-1. You were given verbal warnings along with everyone else that was participating in it. This is also not the first time you've been told to stop when moaning into the microphone. Mic spam is left to staff discretion(which isn't in the MOTD, but is stated in the staff guidelines, which you have applied for staff in the past and should know this), you all chose to ignore Tiefling's verbal warning, and got properly warned in accordance to the rules.

You all know better, and I absolutely do not believe any of the warns need to be removed. Just do better in the future.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(11-28-2023, 11:19 PM)bab Wrote: Mic spam is left to staff discretion

It was half a second, if that's the kind of discretion staff has then literally anything can be considered mic spam. Seems like a ridiculous precedent to set.
(11-28-2023, 11:19 PM)bab Wrote: The Bryan thing was pre-round and nobody was complaining about it, I do not see the point of bringing that up in the slightest.

-1. You were given verbal warnings along with everyone else that was participating in it. This is also not the first time you've been told to stop when moaning into the microphone. Mic spam is left to staff discretion(which isn't in the MOTD, but is stated in the staff guidelines, which you have applied for staff in the past and should know this), you all chose to ignore Tiefling's verbal warning, and got properly warned in accordance to the rules.

You all know better, and I absolutely do not believe any of the warns need to be removed. Just do better in the future.

No verbal warns were given, it was just that one text message from the last map. And I don't think anyone took it seriously since imagine getting warned for 'moaning', it seems a bit funny by itself. Just wondering when the people singing in the game will get warned, they haven't yet but I assume Tief is just late or busy. rules b rules n all.

EDIT: also bab you filthy traitor, look at the clip, 0.3 seconds does not now or ever = Mic Spam.
(11-28-2023, 11:23 PM)Jawa Wrote: And I don't think anyone took it seriously since imagine getting warned for 'moaning'
That's on them for not taking the warning seriously and continuing to do it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(11-28-2023, 11:08 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: Markus had JUST been gagged, and the warning points were given to him AFTER Widdy's moan. There were no warnings in text chat before that point. So, there were not prior warnings, and while what Markus did was excessive, Widdy's was gag worthy at most. +1 to remove the points.
widsquard did it again after markus was warned
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Widdy, Kaiwan and Markus have ALL been verbally warned in the past for moaning into the microphone, several times. It is truly not that hard to understand that if you're constantly being told NOT to do something, you shouldn't do it if you don't want to be punished. Tiefling did verbally warn them in the chat this time as well, and then they were all properly warned for continuing to do so.

It is on them for not taking it seriously, this is an incredibly weird hill to die on. Simply do better and move on. :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(11-28-2023, 11:28 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: widsquard did it again after markus was warned

Was his second moan (jesus christ) longer then 0.3 seconds? Can you show this proof as well ples n ty.