STEAM_0:0:120422235
Who Banned You: 
Chillbill
Reason For Ban: 
I don't even know
Length of Ban: 
Indefinite
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
What does community concern mean? What did I do?
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
10 point threshold that expired https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18901
Other:
Why am I banned permanently? What does community concern even mean?
[Image: 33589ef726bcc41c494fdcd409a159a9.png]
What do they even mean by "community concern" I'd like some context from the staff team
After you for some strange reason told me to not believe what a staff member of another TTT community says about you, I decided it was best to bring that up with the rest of the TTT Admin team since that is not exactly a normal thing to say. We contacted that other community and asked if they had any details they could share related to the context of your ban there, after being giving the information on it, we decided it would be best for the community to preemptively issue a ban.
I would like to appeal this for a few reasons

However can this be a private VC discussion? I'd rather keep this all private

The reason I told you is because I like being open and honest. It would be a different story if you found this out through other means.

You know what.

I am done hiding. This video I am about to post. Please understand where I am coming from, and what I am asking.

I am asking for forgiveness. I wish to be honest with everyone, I will not hide.

This video will be deleted in three days. I wish to let my past remain in the past, I hope y'all can agree.
Video should be live in the next 30 minutes.

If forgiveness is not given. I will have to move on. There is no choice.
https://youtu.be/RGY0COaa0kM
paging @MoistCritikal

Fun video, but doesn't really address what actually got you banned. I doubt you were banned just based on doxxing. There has to be a deeper reason you skirted around. You ask for forgiveness with never saying sorry. The fact you already got 15 warn points in a short time puts into question if you are changing or not. Nevertheless this is a gmod community, an apology video is a crazy leap. I don't even know if this is a troll or not.
former admin2
fingers crossed that walmart doesnt marijuanas test :(
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-10-2023, 02:55 PM)Penguin Wrote: I would like to appeal this for a few reasons

However can this be a private VC discussion? I'd rather keep this all private

The reason I told you is because I like being open and honest. It would be a different story if you found this out through other means.

You know what.

I am done hiding. This video I am about to post. Please understand where I am coming from, and what I am asking.

I am asking for forgiveness. I wish to be honest with everyone, I will not hide.

This video will be deleted in three days. I wish to let my past remain in the past, I hope y'all can agree.
Video should be live in the next 30 minutes.

If forgiveness is not given. I will have to move on. There is no choice.
https://youtu.be/RGY0COaa0kM
hey indy! long time no see pal! but hey man you missed a few details in that video would you like me to address them?
-1 I got a bingo and you got a perma we all won
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 predator, it's a fucking miracle you aren't GSU banned, leave while you still can
(12-10-2023, 04:41 PM)well-endowed femboys Wrote: -1 I got a bingo and you got a perma we all won
-1 not a real bingo you cheated