Why
yeah nvm you can stay banned bud
At literally every turn youve denied or lied about doing warnable things on the ttt server, its really not a surprise that the video was incredibly vague. Good on you for working on yourself and getting your life together, but by all accounts you are not yet done working. 13 minutes of rambling that only mentions you doxxing someone which isnt something the staff would react like this for, youre obviously hiding something much worse. I think the best move would be to Not stay in this community and probably get off the internet entirely for the foreseeable future. Keep up the wally world grind yk
<3 :3
(12-10-2023, 04:26 PM)syn Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 02:55 PM)Penguin Wrote: I would like to appeal this for a few reasons

However can this be a private VC discussion? I'd rather keep this all private

The reason I told you is because I like being open and honest. It would be a different story if you found this out through other means.

You know what.

I am done hiding. This video I am about to post. Please understand where I am coming from, and what I am asking.

I am asking for forgiveness. I wish to be honest with everyone, I will not hide.

This video will be deleted in three days. I wish to let my past remain in the past, I hope y'all can agree.
Video should be live in the next 30 minutes.

If forgiveness is not given. I will have to move on. There is no choice.
https://youtu.be/RGY0COaa0kM
hey indy! long time no see pal! but hey man you missed a few details in that video would you like me to address them?
I don't know what Pierogi told y'all

Ima be straight with you. I abused marijuana so much that I had memory issues, because I couldn't sleep without crying all night. That period of my life is dark chapter that at the time I just wanted to forget. 
So I don't know what allegations you want me to confront apart from Abby who just wanted to use me sexually, or me doxxing Floof. I guess as I'm typing this I do remember the whole spiel with Nitro where I blackmailed him because was telling everyone about the, stupid e-relationship we had. I wanted to make amends with him, all I told him was to stop spreading that information.

And I feel very terrible about all this. These are all mistakes I greatly regret, every day. How would y'all feel if I said nothing and y'all found this out from a birdie. I chose to be honest because I am not going to be dishonest and lie. 

I am far beyond the actions of me being an idiotic teenager who didn't think before acting. I am greatly sorry. I am in a much better place now. 
What else did Pierogi say? I think we can help each other here, a lot of stuff from that period of my life is a blur from the marijuana. Can you tell me what else?

(12-10-2023, 04:45 PM)lacer Wrote: -1 predator, it's a fucking miracle you aren't GSU banned, leave while you still can
I'm not a predator? I was underage during all of this. 

Actually I'm in a relationship now, nobody else matters to me.

(12-10-2023, 03:43 PM)Deadpool Wrote: paging @MoistCritikal

Fun video, but doesn't really address what actually got you banned. I doubt you were banned just based on doxxing. There has to be a deeper reason you skirted around. You ask for forgiveness with never saying sorry. The fact you already got 15 warn points in a short time puts into question if you are changing or not. Nevertheless this is a gmod community, an apology video is a crazy leap. I don't even know if this is a troll or not.
I understand your perspective 

I can assure you I am being honest, I'm not skirting around anything. I do not remember much, because again, dark period of my life.

(12-10-2023, 04:09 PM)the little cummer boy Wrote: fingers crossed that walmart doesnt marijuanas test :(
They only would if there was an accident involving machinery you required certification for
Or if you were climbing the ladder into corporate
Or if a manager ordered one 

Managers have discretion to order drug tests but if they ordered drug tests more Walmart would have fewer employees.
[Image: Easy-Moist-Vanilla-Cupcakes-021-2.jpg]
(12-10-2023, 04:58 PM)Viviel No-Bones (no eyes)(they) Wrote: At literally every turn youve denied or lied about doing warnable things on the ttt server, its really not a surprise that the video was incredibly vague. Good on you for working on yourself and getting your life together, but by all accounts you are not yet done working. 13 minutes of rambling that only mentions you doxxing someone which isnt something the staff would react like this for, youre obviously hiding something much worse. I think the best move would be to Not stay in this community and probably get off the internet entirely for the foreseeable future. Keep up the wally world grind yk
> At literally every turn youve denied or lied about doing warnable things on the ttt server
Not sure what you're referring to?
> but by all accounts you are not yet done working. 13 minutes of rambling that only mentions you doxxing someone which isnt something the staff would react like this for, youre obviously hiding something much worse.
I talked about the pedophile? And I disagree I have grown and moved forward. I was 16-17 when this all happened, about to be 20 soon. I'm not sure what you think I could be hiding, all I can recall is Abby taking advantage of me sexually, blackmailing Nitro, and doxxing Floof.

> I think the best move would be to Not stay in this community and probably get off the internet entirely for the foreseeable future. Keep up the wally world grind yk
I already did, I had to get off the internet. I'm back because I can have fun again with friends in whatever videogames and socialize well. I have grown and I'm joining the Air Force soon. I can't do much else except wait.

I can assure y'all I am not trolling. I will not let my past define me now, I have changed

I am being honest too, would y'all have rathered to find out somehow else? Does my bold honesty not say something at least?
I will say for the short time you have been on this server you have continuously started conversations that make people uncomfortable or are purposefully starting something about racism, homophobia, or transphobia. If this is how you have grown then I don't think you have really examined your actions toward people.
(12-10-2023, 05:36 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: I will say for the short time you have been on this server you have continuously started conversations that make people uncomfortable or are purposefully starting something about racism, homophobia, or transphobia. If this is how you have grown then I don't think you have really examined your actions toward people.
I wasn't sure if this server was chill about that or not 
I understand
that’s crazy, -1
you have to be trolling if u think the average community is cool with being racist / transphobic , even i cant believe this shit. this has to be bait
(12-10-2023, 05:04 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(12-10-2023, 04:45 PM)lacer Wrote: -1 predator, it's a fucking miracle you aren't GSU banned, leave while you still can
I'm not a predator? I was underage during all of this. 

Actually I'm in a relationship now, nobody else matters to me.
Being underage at the time is irrelevant, your actions towards another person are what made you a predator.