Unban Request :D
Ingame Name: Lil Uzibelle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56592969

Who Banned You: chibill

Reason For Ban: 1-day ban evasion

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I believe I have spent sufficient time away from the game and I have resolved to be respectful to everyone and not repeat the past. Please accept my plea for forgiveness. Much appreciated.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, only for a day. Not sure that there are any relevant threads.

Other: I thought the original ban was 3 days for some reason (I can't read)
+1 uzi is normal sometimes and funny
-1 no bozo. you tried to lie on the forums about a transphobic acronym you had the autonomy to type and then ban evaded a 1 day ban.
(12-11-2023, 08:35 PM)Damien Wrote: -1 no bozo. you tried to lie on the forums about a transphobic acronym you had the autonomy to type and then ban evaded a 1 day ban.
autonomy
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-11-2023, 08:35 PM)Damien Wrote: -1 no bozo. you tried to lie on the forums about a transphobic acronym you had the autonomy to type and then ban evaded a 1 day ban.
Quite interesting. It does me sorrow that something I have already tried to repent for has been blown out of proportion to such a large degree. Furthermore, I don't see the need to bring up the past when I've already confessed to these things. I won't get into specific actions or people, but I will say that if everything that happened on the server was punished completely according to the rules, no one would be on the server anymore. Is that really an ideal solution? If we want to get into autonomy that's another thing. It is my belief that no one is perfect and therefore forgiveness is something that should be sought after. If you don't want to forgive me for an action that was taken toward someone else, that's entirely your decision, and you have the autonomy to control how you react and view me. All in all, I also see no need to beat a dead horse, so I'll leave it at that for now.
-1 you called another player a pedo and then alt-evaded a 1-day ban.
(12-12-2023, 02:19 AM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote:
Quite interesting. It does me sorrow that something I have already tried to repent for has been blown out of proportion to such a large degree. Furthermore, I don't see the need to bring up the past when I've already confessed to these things. I won't get into specific actions or people, but I will say that if everything that happened on the server was punished completely according to the rules, no one would be on the server anymore. Is that really an ideal solution? If we want to get into autonomy that's another thing. It is my belief that no one is perfect and therefore forgiveness is something that should be sought after. If you don't want to forgive me for an action that was taken toward someone else, that's entirely your decision, and you have the autonomy to control how you react and view me. All in all, I also see no need to beat a dead horse, so I'll leave it at that for now.
It's pretty clear from this response alone that you don't think you should be held accountable for doing/saying stupid things. Saying there's no need to beat a dead horse on an unban request when someone mentions something that directly led to your ban that you then decided to evade instead of waiting a day is just...silly. 

Also, funnily enough, not a lot of people get warned for doing bad things. Know why? It's because they don't do bad things. Maybe don't do bad things and you won't be punished for them? Just a thought.

-1, complete lack of remorse/accountability, try again next year
-1 homedog just seems to be a mad shitter clone except not remotely funny whatsoever.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-12-2023, 07:44 AM)lacer Wrote: It's pretty clear from this response alone that you don't think you should be held accountable for doing/saying stupid things. Saying there's no need to beat a dead horse on an unban request when someone mentions something that directly led to your ban that you then decided to evade instead of waiting a day is just...silly. 

Also, funnily enough, not a lot of people get warned for doing bad things. Know why? It's because they don't do bad things. Maybe don't do bad things and you won't be punished for them? Just a thought.

-1, complete lack of remorse/accountability, try again next year

Yeah, pretty much this. Try to be a little less apathetic in your next appeal and maybe you'll have a chance. -1
So asking for forgiveness on a ban appeal is a bad thing now? Alright.

Just kinda sad how if I try to defend myself I'm condemned, but if I try to ask forgiveness I'm condemned even more. Damned if I do, damned if I don't