Unban Request :D
(12-29-2023, 08:18 PM)Datros. Wrote: snip
you dummy you need to make your own thread in the subforum not a thread on another thread...
Accepted.
Okay, lets keep the shit posting to a minimum..
(12-11-2023, 07:18 PM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote: +1 For unban

Ingame Name: Lil Uzibelle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56592969

Who Banned You: chibill

Reason For Ban: 1-day ban evasion

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I believe I have spent sufficient time away from the game and I have resolved to be respectful to everyone and not repeat the past. Please accept my plea for forgiveness. Much appreciated.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, only for a day. Not sure that there are any relevant threads.

Other: I thought the original ban was 3 days for some reason (I can't read)
-1 bozo for reasons already said
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I do hate to see you go because you were fun to play with but alt evading a 1-day is usually the kiss of death for this kind of crime. I would say give it another shot in a few months and make the apology more genuine that Travis Scott after Astroworld. ):

+0 for now
You ban appeal has been denied. Partly due to the fact that you attempted to ban evaded of your ban, and because while it has been three months (now, was one 2 at time of appeal) since the ban evade and your ban, the 2 warns that caused the ban (1 Slur warn and 1 Pedophilia Joke (this is the warn you were given when you called someone one) ).

You may appeal again on 2/16/2024 although I do suggest waiting longer then that.