Unban Request :D
(12-12-2023, 01:46 PM)Lil Uzibelle Wrote: So asking for forgiveness on a ban appeal is a bad thing now? Alright.
You obviously have no remorse for your actions which is why forgiveness cannot be given. I mean the day you got banned you claimed it was just you taking a break from the server to touch grass. Nothing you have said has made anyone think you are going to do better or at least going to pretend to be a better person. The fact that you still have a level of arrogance after failing to lie to the staff team multiple times. The original ban shows you had no remorse for your actions and you are still asking just to "forget the past". I will say being arrogant on an unban appeal is not going to make others feel like you should return.
Alt evading a 1 day ban seems so very stupid I just can't wrap my head around doing that, it's literally 24 hours away from a very toxic game, no one is saying asking for forgiveness is bad or you shouldn't do it but you are showing the signs of not being sorry for doing any of the actions that got you banned not sure what you expected to happen?

-1 on a unban or reduction for now.
[Image: image.png?ex=658b339e&is=6578be9e&hm=c81...height=420]

-1 i will never understand low effort ban requests
alt evading a one day ban has to be the most goober act ever! -1
Bro is straight yappin -1 try again next year
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: 49v8s8.png]
you rn

edit: also, how do you think it’s a 3 day ban when it’s a day ban and then still try to ban evade your original ban? why did you do that? are you acoustic?
your dum, -1
/thread
former admin2
Ingame Name:
 Datros.

Steam id: 
STEAM_0:0:0

Who Banned You: 
Icey

Reason For Ban: 
Mass rdm

Length of Ban:
Permanenth

Reason for Admins to Unban:
I sincerely regret what I did, I only remember killing two guys, then the next day I woke up with that report, the truth is I would like to check if they can unban me and make another promise not to return to RDM :c

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other: sorry x,d
(12-29-2023, 08:18 PM)Datros. Wrote: Ingame Name:
 Datros.

Steam id: 
STEAM_0:0:0

Who Banned You: 
Icey

Reason For Ban: 
Mass rdm

Length of Ban:
Permanenth

Reason for Admins to Unban:
I sincerely regret what I did, I only remember killing two guys, then the next day I woke up with that report, the truth is I would like to check if they can unban me and make another promise not to return to RDM :c

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other: sorry x,d
w unban request
(12-29-2023, 08:18 PM)Datros. Wrote:  Snip

In all my years…
former admin2