Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something needs to be done about a certain player..
as you can see here... rand has decided to post evidence of himself using his donator powers to kick me..... please.. i implore u ttt admins... handle this monster to the community.. he's flaunting it around like it's some sort of joke......

[Image: image.png?ex=65915ba0&is=657ee6a0&hm=5f7...ba1f48eae&]
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
monster to the community is a good title im stealing that

+1 ban this "rand" character (im not that guy im the little cummer boy)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
-1 rand didn't nothing wrong he is a good guy , I would even say the mascot of ttt
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
So, I don't know Rand as well as you do, but I believe it's important to separate the game from things that can become not so cool to suffer while playing TTT. Looking at this situation between Bab and Rand, I don't think it's so healthy and I wouldn't want to receive the same treatment... For reasons of empathy, something must definitely be changed to avoid any future misunderstanding
hello,

thank you for your report.

please wait between 1 and 2 months for a reply

have a good day
(12-18-2023, 11:05 PM)Gabe Wrote: hello,

have a good day

That would be the speediest response I've ever seen on the forums.
(12-18-2023, 10:53 PM)Lexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wrote: So, I don't know Rand as well as you do, but I believe it's important to separate the game from things that can become not so cool to suffer while playing TTT. Looking at this situation between Bab and Rand, I don't think it's so healthy and I wouldn't want to receive the same treatment... For reasons of empathy, something must definitely be changed to avoid any future misunderstanding

rand is truly... evil........ won't someone please permanently ban him ? :(

have a good day

thank you. uhh... saber?? kraber(like from apex)?? gaber?? gabe?? whatever your name is.....
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(12-19-2023, 05:02 AM)bab Wrote: kraber(like from apex)
gaming has truly fallen......
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-19-2023, 05:02 AM)bab Wrote:

have a good day

thank you. uhh... saber?? kraber(like from apex)?? gaber?? gabe?? whatever your name is.....
Ok baber, you didn’t have to bring out my insecurities about having multiple identities..
!kick lexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)