Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life
Whats up,

Login in today just to see whats been happening. For people you either know me, of me or dont. Not really gonna reintroduce myself so yeah got em. recently just graduated college (go broncos) and just was reflecting and thinking abt memories. Remembering my times playing ttt, the friends i made and lost along the way and overall how much during my time at college that the people and this community had, in effecting and motivating me to get thorough it and finish. Just having late night thoughts dont think i really have much else to say but hopefully there are people reading this that i cant really communicate with for a myriad of reasons see this so i can just say thank you. You gave me moments and memories ill hold with me forever even tho ik we may never cross paths its genuine love and happiness for the moments i got to share so thats all this is really...A thank you 

Enjoy random apegang memory pic,

Ph Co-Owner JaCKxDDD 

[Image: image.png]