Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: damien1579

Time Played: alot 

When First Joined: 1/1/20 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime pst

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Use the commands given by tmod to help the server like giving someone who needs a ban but isn't getting one since a mod is on a karma ban or tping someone when they're stuck. Also I'd be able to use CSAY to tell delayers to stop or for another reason that csay is needed.

Why you want to help the community: I love staffing for this community and I hope that I can do my part with TMod

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes for slurs

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): go look at my thread history it's funny

How did you find us?: the name and since I was bored during 2019 ball drop

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: it is technically 2 days before my 1 month requirement but I'd rather get all of the opinions and concerns on me getting tmod early, also Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!
copy + paste but I just wanna reiterate that I can answer any questions you'll ask either on the thread or privately if you want. Any criticism is valid and I'll be happy to try and dissuade anyone who doesn't want me to get accepted for TMod :)
Blush +1 goat trusted :**********
if I might ask, Why?

longer ask, are you going to commit to not resigning this time? its gonna look not so good if you resign after getting staff for the bajillionth time. just a thought.

+0 due to inactive on TTT in past month or so.

I do want you to succeed, but people are gonna ask " are you gonna stay around this time?"
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Pretty easy +1 for me. I think you have proven yourself this time around and shown that you can be a great staff member. I haven't noticed any of these things recently, but it's important to keep at it. Just please keep focusing on staying out of arguments with other players. Remember to consistently have thick skin and not to let the trolls get to you.

Good luck my friend!!
(12-25-2023, 02:04 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: are you going to commit to not resigning this time?
Yes. I find the opinion on the server of me being a guy who joins and resigns kind a shitty so hopefully my tenure this time can disprove this stigma. I never join with the idea of resigning and this time I plan to stay even during the super shitty times the server can have.
the slur ban makes me a lil bit nervous but he's always seemed nice, friendly, and helpful when he's on

deftones in the signature brings this to a +1 tho
you are not only a child but a league player as well
for that reason, i'm out.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-25-2023, 02:04 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: if I might ask, Why?

longer ask, are you going to commit to not resigning this time? its gonna look not so good if you resign after getting staff for the bajillionth time. just a thought.

+0 due to inactive on TTT in past month or so.

I do want you to succeed, but people are gonna ask " are you gonna stay around this time?"
Who cares, potentially resigning doesn't impact his ability to staff in the now and is redundant to be concerned with. People are allowed to come and go as they see fit and doesn't affect staff ability. 

+1 dame good noodle
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Bad idea u already basically resigned again in the future

Na fr tho merry Christmas +1 dumb fuckin fool knows what he’s doing good luckington bamien
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 hes good, just like dont leave idiot