Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Damien TMod app round 4
(12-27-2023, 10:34 PM)Brahma Wrote: except for the fact that his aim is ass everything else is good, can't fault him.
prophunt player saying my aim is ass when all they can do is aim at refrigerators and cans is insane.
+1

Not only fulfills his duties as Trusted, but is all around fun to play with and makes the server a good place.
In the short time I've been around Damien, he's pretty good. Regardless of his prior resignations, he's helpful, and rather welcoming to hop onto the server with. Not to mention, he has no hesitation to help others. He's also knowledgeable along with handling reports with efficiency and fairly. +1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-27-2023, 10:47 PM)Damien Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 10:34 PM)Brahma Wrote: except for the fact that his aim is ass everything else is good, can't fault him.
prophunt player saying my aim is ass when all they can do is aim at refrigerators and cans is insane.

At least my aim is good unlike yours missing 6 shots. Cool
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
even if youre staff for a day and resign like

who cares
it is an imposition to no one except the 8 seconds it takes someone to give you roles lmao

i rescind my +1 on laceds app bc i forgot i dont like 2 +1 my friends and +0 here (both are still +1s tho)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
blah blah im biased +1
Damien, You TTT TMod application has been approved! Welcome to the Blue again.