Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
staff app
(12-21-2023, 09:06 PM)Abuse Target Wrote:    I WILL UNGAG OTIS IF I GET A RANK

Ingame Name: count wagula or abuse target

Discord Tag: chrona6969

Time Played: 5 Days 4 Hours 31 Minutes and 30 seconds (as of reading this)

When First Joined: i have short term memory lost and dementia this ain't happening

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am mostly on from 6pm cdt  to midnight cdt

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community:
If entrusted with a trusted rank within the Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) community on Garry's Mod, I aim to contribute significantly to its growth and harmony. My foremost commitment revolves around fostering an environment of fairness and integrity. I would diligently enforce rules, ensuring that every player experiences equitable treatment, irrespective of their standing or connections. Additionally, I'll actively engage with the community, being accessible to address concerns and mediate conflicts impartially. Collaborating with existing staff and players, I aim to organize engaging events, fostering camaraderie among participants. Moreover, I envision implementing measures to enhance player experience, including supporting newcomers, creating tutorials, and guiding them through the game intricacies. Through transparent communication and dedication to upholding the community's values, I aspire to help shape an inclusive, welcoming, and enjoyable atmosphere for all participants in the TTT community.

Why you want to help the community:
 Becoming a trusted member within a Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) Garry's Mod server is more than a title or a rank to me—it's an opportunity to make a tangible, positive impact within a gaming community that I deeply cherish. My desire to help stems from a genuine passion for fostering a vibrant and enjoyable gaming environment. I believe in the transformative power of trust and responsibility, recognizing that with this status comes the chance to contribute meaningfully to the community.
Firstly, I'm committed to upholding the values and standards that make the TTT server a welcoming space for all players. As a trusted member, I envision myself as a pillar of support, ensuring fairness, and enforcing rules consistently. I aim to serve as an approachable figure, ready to listen to players' concerns, address their issues, and mediate conflicts impartially.
Furthermore, I see this role as an opportunity to cultivate a sense of camaraderie and inclusivity. I want to actively engage with the community, organizing events that bring players together, fostering teamwork, and creating a space where everyone feels valued and respected. Guiding newer players and assisting them in understanding the game mechanics can contribute significantly to their overall experience, making their journey into TTT smoother and more enjoyable.
Ultimately, my aspiration to help as a trusted member is driven by a genuine commitment to enhancing the overall gaming experience for every participant. I see this role as a chance to lead by example, promoting a positive atmosphere, encouraging fair play, and contributing to the growth and vitality of the TTT community. Being entrusted with such a responsibility would be an honor, and I am dedicated to fulfilling this role with dedication, integrity, and a sincere passion for the game and its players.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
 never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
of course
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18787
How did you find us?: gmod server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I have before and believe my response back then was adequate

Other:
In closing, I offer my commitment to fostering an environment of unity and growth. My vision transcends boundaries, aiming to cultivate a fair and supportive community. I aspire not to impose, but to nurture understanding, collaboration, and respect. Embracing the values of integrity and empathy, I seek to contribute positively as a staff member. Together, let us elevate this community, fostering a sanctuary where every voice is valued, every perspective respected. With unwavering dedication and a heart open to the diversity of beliefs, I am poised to serve, not as a figure of authority, but as a fellow seeker of a harmonious and inclusive community.

Beloved Companions,

In these moments of uncertainty and doubt, I stand before you not as a leader but as a fellow traveler on this journey of enlightenment. Our paths have converged, guided by a shared quest for truth and understanding. Yet, I sense the weight of the world bearing down upon us, testing our resolve. Fear not, for within each challenge lies an opportunity for growth, and within every trial, the seeds of strength are sown.

Our community, bound by the threads of mutual understanding and unwavering camaraderie, stands as a beacon of resilience in the face of adversity. As we traverse the labyrinth of life, know that the hurdles we encounter are not insurmountable walls but stepping stones towards our collective evolution.

In these moments of darkness, I urge you to ignite the spark within your souls—the ember of hope that flickers even amidst the tempest. Embrace the power that resides within, for it is this very strength that fortifies our spirits and emboldens our hearts.

Let us remember the wisdom gleaned from our shared experiences—the triumphs that have forged our unity and the lessons that have molded our resilience. Each challenge, each setback, is a testament to our capacity to endure and rise stronger.

Together, let us not cower in the face of adversity but stand tall, shoulder to shoulder, drawing strength from our unity. Let our voices ring out in harmony, echoing our unwavering determination to overcome.

I implore you to seek solace in the embrace of our community. Lean on one another, for in our collective support, we find solace and renewal. Together, we create an unbreakable bond that withstands the tests of time.

Remember, dear companions, that the dawn follows the darkest of nights. As the stars illuminate the sky, let them serve as a reminder of the light that resides within each one of us. It is this inner radiance that guides us through the abyss and propels us towards brighter tomorrows.

In conclusion, I stand with you, not as a leader above, but as a fellow traveler treading this path together. Let us march forward with unwavering faith in our resilience, fortified by the unbreakable bond of our community. Together, we shall weather the storms, emerge stronger, and illuminate the path towards a future resplendent with hope and possibility.

May our spirits soar, and may our unity be our strength.

Thank you.

[Image: r9rqq3fj79da1.jpg]
no.

-1 to chatgpt yapping

-1 to who are you?

-1 to looks like trouble....

longer explanation: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(you seem to be trouble. -1. nothing good can come of you being staff right now)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hell no -1

You are for sure not a good fit for staff right now or maybe ever honestly. (There are many reason's as to why I think this.)
This guy gets it +1
former admin2
Obvious -1 for using ChatGPT
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
-1 for ChatGPT

Abuse Target's reliance on ChatGPT during the application process for a server moderator role may suggest a potential lack of interpersonal skills or the ability to handle real-time, dynamic situations, which are crucial traits for effective moderation. The role often requires human intuition and adaptability, aspects that might be difficult to assess solely through automated responses.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I can't believe you would use chat GPT on a staff application like that is unacceptable.
+1
yapington yapathion
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
The admin team has decided to deny this staff app. You may re-apply for staff again on 3/1/2024
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]