Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I desire a power not from a jedi/ ObiTwoKenobi's Trusted App
(01-08-2024, 08:54 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:38 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I have never heard of Obi acting like this. Imo this is seriously something that should be investigated if he is trying to become staff. Bullying anyone is not tolerated. If you or anyone has any evidence backing this up I hope you will present it.
It's already been discussed in staff chat and was brought to me independently by a player (this was not today, the screenshot is old)

[Image: iShR8nS.png]
I would never bully someone, especially not a child. That's simply not appropriate. I am not aware of this event. Would appreciate any evidence sent to me because this does not seem correct
I've played with you a couple of times and I think you're better off not being staff at this moment.

I can't really put my finger on it, but what tiefling pointed out gives me a bad impression. 

Reapply after some time and have a good track record, as well as do what Lexx had mentioned and I think you'd be capable.

smh my head
Think I am going to take the advice here and just play for the time being.

**Application Withdrawn**
Thread closed by request.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023