Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTmod2023/24
(12-29-2023, 01:40 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Banned on AHG and SGM for Hacking -1

Fuck you for bringing 33.3 to our servers, but I gotta give you the real +1. Fun to play with and makes the server enjoyable.
Don't forget Crescent and GMod Network
+1 for a repeat of toxicity in the community during this thread
(also +1 ig)
former admin2
(12-25-2023, 04:34 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 03:52 PM)slater Wrote: I don’t think alting should be too much concern considering that the alts are made aware of and they aren’t used to cause trouble amongst the server. Considering that other staff members have alt accounts as well, I don’t see it as an issue unless the individual is the problem.
I have negative opinions on alting in general, but my point here specifically was about how often it occurs, at least from what I've seen. It's possible I've just happened to be around each time and had my view skewed as a result, but it feels like it's often enough that it starts to seem like avoiding staffing. That's not to say that staff can't or shouldn't take time off, but to me, why be staff if you regularly want to play without staffing?

This is not meant to be a factual claim to Laced's intentions, I don't have access to all of his thoughts yet, it's just how it comes across.
I would like to testify that I have witnessed on multiple occasions Laced swapping accounts to handle issues on his main when hes alting and issues occur. I know you have an overall negative view of alting but I do agree with the judgement call of wanting to play gmod but being intoxicated so choosing to alt to avoid compromised judgement calls.
I have no horse in this race and I’ve made it clear I ain’t a big fan of him anymore, but it’s clear bro is persistent enough to wanna keep staffing this hellhole. +1 from me.
uhhhhh tmod laced should have good he is wqEADFSRGDTHFYGJHUKFYTDRSEAWRAFAGTGHYJK,NBMHGFTDRSEASADFGHNHFRFGSBDGGAWEfGABRESZF

+!
[snip of reply chain Wrote:pid='151088' dateline='1703900444']
 Aight so alting IMO is fine if you are not doing it to ban evade. You aren't breaking any rules. Besides, its good sometimes to play while not being recognized/not having official powers. Its good to remember to have fun. After all, that's the point of a game. And it's honestly nice to have an alt.

+1, I think its fine if laced gets tmod.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
playing 1+ hours a day on your main over the past month (often more) while still having time to play on your alt, and actively staffing whenever I've been on?

yeah youre doing fine in that regard lol, -1 tho bc im a contrarian (+1)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 desaib mi halb halb 
Hello Laced, Your TTT Tmod Application has been accepted. Welcome back to being blue.