Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Applying for (community) helper
I'll be honest it looks as though to me you have a sort of attitude issue akin to a superiority complex based on my limited interactions with you in discord and from what i've read in your chat history.
-1 for now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
ai generated text.

......no. absolutely not.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

First off I want to start off on a good note, you’re really active amongst the Discord. My main problem with this application has already been stated a bunch by the previous replies, but why use ChatGPT to write your own app? This is almost the equivalent to turning a school paper in with plagiarism. The other thing is, you have another open application for TTT. There’s a 30 day window between applications, so for that alone I see this app being automatically denied (not trying to sound rude). 

A few critiques I have for you are writing your own application next time around (if you do choose to do so), waiting 30 days between applications, and showing signs of being capable of staffing. 

Writing your own application instead of using AI to generate it shows in your own words how you can express why you should be staff. It doesn’t have to be long, literally a 3-4 sentence paragraph is enough for a Discord Helper application. Using AI just looks like pure laziness in my opinion. 

My second suggestion is just as simple as just waiting 30 days in between applications. Patience is key. 

Lastly, you haven’t shown clear signs of capability of staffing. You don’t break rules, but I have witnessed you continuing topics with others that are walking a fine line. Instead in those situations you can step in and ask them to move onto another topic or trying to sway the conversation to something else. Not saying to mini-mod, but small little things like that really show that someone wants to staff. 

Not trying to sound rude, but these are just my opinions. Don’t take them to heart, learn from your mistakes and improve upon them. Good luck on your application! :)
???????? ??????
Y'all just don't understand the genius of this. Using ChatGPT for an app is EFFIECENT. Easy +1. I think you will staff Deathrun back to its glory days.
former admin2
From the month or two I've interacted with you I think you are a pretty chill person despite being a big troll. If you really did use chatGPT for this (which based on the previous replies I'd assume so) then I don't see why you should be staff or even considered if you aren't willing to even put in enough effort to bullshit an app. Honestly I thought you were just joking about being staff as you never seem to be one to take things seriously from what I've seen. That isn't a problem ofc, but I feel like if you are staff you gotta show you know how to handle things on both ends. Serious or just goofing around.

I tend to write wayyyy too much on everything so take a lot of things I say with a grain of salt as its just my opinion. I just can't see you at this point in time taking a staffing position seriously but that can always change in the future man. 

-1 for now, but good luck to you in the future! I genuinely think you'd have more fun not being staff based on what I've seen on both discord and ttt though.
Dear chrona6969, Abuse Target

We appreciate the time and effort you invested in your application for the position of Discord Helper at Dinkleberg's. Your active engagement within the community has not gone unnoticed, and we value your enthusiasm for contributing to our server. However, after a meticulous review and considering the comprehensive feedback provided by fellow community members, we regret to inform you that your application has been declined. We would also like to add that although your inspiration to become a community helper, this role does not unfortunately at this time exist within the ranks of staff at Dinkleberg's so please refrain from using this in your future applications. 

All of the feedback provided to you in this application for Discord Helper has been taken into account and recognised by the Discord Admin team. These include:

Tiefling Lesbian's concerns about your ability to enforce server rules and the qualities expected from a responsible staff member highlight an area for potential growth. Dildo Shwaggins' insights underscore the multifaceted nature of moderation roles, emphasizing the need for a diverse skill set that goes beyond the use of ChatGPT. This prompts us to emphasize the importance of showcasing not only your eagerness but also your ability to communicate effectively, understand community guidelines, and navigate conflicts with finesse.

Jammin's feedback on the perceived lack of substance in your application aligns with the sentiments shared by Harmless Potato, who goes on to offer practical suggestions for improvement. These include writing your own application and demonstrating clear signs of capability for staffing roles.

Toxic Void's concern about your current role as a troll raises questions about the alignment between the responsibilities of a staff member and your present interactions within the community. Noname echoes this sentiment, expressing doubts about your capacity to take on a staffing position seriously based on your current demeanour. While embracing a lighthearted and jovial community atmosphere is valued, there is a need for a balance that aligns with the expectations of a staff member.

These recommendations are meant to guide your future applications, fostering an environment for personal and professional development.

In recognizing constructive criticism as a catalyst for growth, we encourage you to view this as an opportunity to refine and amplify your contributions to the community. Reflect on the insights shared and consider reapplying in the future with an application that authentically portrays your motivations, capabilities, and understanding of the responsibilities associated with the role of a Discord Helper.

We appreciate your understanding and dedication to the Dinkleberg's community. We wish you the very best in your ongoing journey, and we look forward to witnessing your continued contributions and growth within our diverse and dynamic environment.

Best regards,
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]