Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huh
Your Discord Username: mrputter67

Your Discord User ID: Unhinged Widdy.

Giselle Case Number: I wasn't given one

Ban Length: I have no idea.

Appeal Type: Unban? Or at least clarity!

Previous Unban Requests: One ban for a cockroach meme and points (I remembered!)

What would you like to tell us: I don't wanna become a super virgin so I took a break but I heard there was mad drama going on so I wanna rejoin and see it. But its doodoo and won't work. Anyways I have no idea if it is a goof or I am actually banned (I left on my own accord because I got bored).

[Image: 4s2OAvt.png]
-1 low effort if you are banned, if ur not banned then this is also stupid.
*break -1
<3 :3
As someone who was banned before, check your direct messages. Usually there will be a ban message and reason if you are banned.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-04-2024, 08:33 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: As someone who was banned before, check your direct messages. Usually there will be a ban message and reason if you are banned.
I would like to clear up some confusion with this post. I wasn't trying to deliberately skip formatting, the reason that it is so rough is because I don't have any knowledge on what I would have done to trigger a ban because non of the server bots even messaged me: plus the discord mods never reached out to tell me anything about this.

The screenshot below includes the last ban that the discord bot notified me of.
[Image: NR4vwb6.png]
Nothing out of the ordinary happened that prompted me to quit other than I just wanted to leave the community for a while. If someone can tell me what exactly I did or find out if this is just a bug than I would be more than willing to tidy up the formatting. Point blank I don't have any idea what I got in trouble for now if I did.

(01-04-2024, 05:11 AM)PandaInPants Wrote: -1 low effort if you are banned, if ur not banned then this is also stupid.
Being able to message someone in charge of moderation is a really useful way to resolve issues, but by default discord blocks people from contacting members of the community unless they are either friended or in a server with you (Murphy's law in action!).

(01-04-2024, 05:11 AM)Viviel No-Bones (they) Wrote: *break -1
I was running on 3 hours of sleep when I wrote this post thank you.
So I am not against an Unban if I know the reasoning behind the ban however the said person or bot has yet to say why they were banned. Honestly, I think it enough evidence is provided behind a ban I will sit back but seeing as nothing but people -1ing him without a legitimate reason should be put into question as to why they feel that way not I just don't like the guy. All that said unless evidence is provided I cannot determine what should be done.

However if it proves true he left to his own accord only to findhimself banned I would question why ban someone who wasn't in the server at the time being.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
free my mans widdy (it looks like its a temp ban so it will expire hopefully soon)

edit: looks like its permanent? still, free my mans widdy ( I do not know what widdy did )

edit edit (/s)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Dear Unhinged Widdy/mrputter67, 

I was the one to issue the ban as per Admin request for a TOS violation. You blatantly showed a modified client in your screenshot. Any violation of Discord's TOS is subject to a permanent ban. 

Besides the TOS violation, you have been involved 5 cases resulting in a mute, and then a temp ban for NSFW, poor taste in jokes, and toxicity. You have failed to improve upon your mistakes over and over again.

-1 due to the TOS violation, and even with that ignored, you have have a lengthy history of breaking the Dinkleberg's GMod server rules. 
???????? ??????
I know I verbally warned you about this like well over a month ago in a voice chat, where you said you were using BetterDiscord and started listing off channel names you definitely couldn't see with your assigned roles. I told you not to be using it and that we had banned players off the discord in the past for it. Would have assumed you would have listened to an admin tell you that but I guess not.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(12-12-2023, 09:53 PM)reina Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 05:43 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: [Image: IqLWlVF.png]

as the person who wrote the rule, i can confirm for you that the punishment tiefling gave you was valid.

also, it appears you're using a modified client based on your screenshot. unfortunately, that is against tos.

Iconic.
former admin2