Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huh
(01-04-2024, 02:00 PM)chibill Wrote: I know I verbally warned you about this like well over a month ago in a voice chat, where you said you were using BetterDiscord and started listing off channel names you definitely couldn't see with your assigned roles. I told you not to be using it and that we had banned players off the discord in the past for it. Would have assumed you would have listened to an admin tell you that but I guess not.
-1 for unban based on this alone lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-04-2024, 02:00 PM)chibill Wrote: I know I verbally warned you about this like well over a month ago in a voice chat, where you said you were using BetterDiscord and started listing off channel names you definitely couldn't see with your assigned roles. I told you not to be using it and that we had banned players off the discord in the past for it. Would have assumed you would have listened to an admin tell you that but I guess not.
Oh lord I have the memory of a goldfish my bad! Let me clear some confusion.

Yeah the main reason I installed it was for themes since it isn't a native feature, unlocking better streaming settings that nitro blocks, and that gag profile card that plays the SpongeBob boo-womp. I can reinstall regular discord though if you would like.
https://i.imgur.com/5XdUu84.png
[Image: 5XdUu84.png]
[Image: bDJa38N.png]
One of the most useful plugins I have is for servers that have leave notifications. If there is a string of numbers after the @ instead of the username it translates it to the user for you so you don't have to go to an external webpage for that.
[Image: jwBBkB6.png]
[Image: zxk97Wf.png] 
More or less many of these plugins enhance the experience and add features that should be there by default. There are many built in useful development tools as well as features that protect security. If you have any questions or concerns about Vencord I can answer questions / show you what it does on a call. There is no malicious intent behind the creation of this forked version hence I have nothing to hide from anyone in the community who may have concerns about it. Remember I am not aimbotting chat messages!

I would also like to remind everyone here that there are no crazy hack features, this software is about is bad to the bone and rebellious as using AdBlock plus so you can watch pirated anime without being hit with new tab spammers when you click on a blank area of the page.

But like I said just let me know I have no problem deleting it!
(01-04-2024, 07:40 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: I can reinstall regular discord though if you would like.
I'd just like to point out an odd discrepancy that I noticed. Why do you need to reinstall regular discord when your previous screenshots in this thread do not appear to be using the modded client?
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(01-04-2024, 08:07 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I'd just like to point out an odd discrepancy that I noticed. Why do you need to reinstall regular discord when your previous screenshots in this thread do not appear to be using the modded client?
That swirly blue background can make it a little hard to discerned annotation texts when I am making evidence screenshots for people (hence why I stack texts with different colors). Depending on what I am screenshotting it is easier to use the webapp rather than completely remove the whole skin. 

This isn't a problem for me but I know many people with compromised eye sight have an easier time just seeing a default skin on screenshots so I just use the web app rather than completely tear the whole theme pack off. I know for sure it helps me proof read because I am partially colorblind.

[Image: hc1TI4C.png]
I like having colors and backgrounds personally but I know that's ideal in more enterprise style situations. Just like how when I screen record for Garry's mod when making ban requests, I am not going to have the game windowed with my collection of cat pictures on full display and my closet in the background on a face cam.
@tiefling lesbian

This post is going no where

@reina You can lock the thread if you would like.