Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction #3 or #98448?
Greetings you heathens of Dinklebergs and salutations if you so desire.

I am VolfVoss or Voss (Previously TheTriangle), whatever suits your fancy. 

Joined this community back in 2018 officially and have held a few different staff positions in PH and the now deceased DR. 

I was the last official Admin of DR and boy was that a rollercoaster... 

I've rotated through the ranks of PH from Trusted to Mod 2x now, and the funny thing was that each time was almost a completely different staff team... 

I am Active Military (6+ years) so my time on here will obviously be wild and not consistent 

Some of you I've known for several years here and others are new people 

To you old timers here, I hope you've still been able to do things you love while riding this sinking ship 

If you've got any questions, concerns, or violent outburst I say have at thee... 

Toodles you Noodles.. 

Old man
[Image: b_560x95.png]
1 year gets taken off from your life everytime you format your threads like this.

Welcome back old man
Old man.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
My nemesis is back

all my homies hate center align gang

This post was made by right align gang

(welcome back again)
It is very temping to just disable center and right alignment completely
Welcome back ya old fart!
???????? ??????
(01-05-2024, 04:50 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
My nemesis is back

all my homies hate center align gang

This post was made by right align gang

(welcome back again)
 Missed you too <3
i was about to say welcome back but then i saw your signature. idk if im ready for your sass to return.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

i will rdm you

rdmrdmrdmrdmrdmrdmrdmrdmrdm
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD