• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tea mod?
Take this hollow purple instead

+1
+1 skibidi toilet

skibidi dum dum dum yes yes

(hes a good staff)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
not only was the app made in piss color but saylor is genuinely kinda cool. and good staff too, pretty fun. drunken seal of approval without a doubt. +1
+1 saylor is a good staff meber
+1

Im a Saylor Twift Fan

Turn my homie light blue
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1

Nothing but positive experiences with Saylor. I even hear they started dating a football player and brought them to fame
+1 i wanna be your kravis telce
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Haven’t played in a minute but before I left you were always a cool person and seem to be doing good as trusted. I am a +1!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 
Saylor will forever be a Twiftie, always level-headed and rather fair too.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
chill calm collected knows what he is doing and has a good time

-1......i mean +1