• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tea mod?
Biggrin 
Ingame Name: Saylor Twift

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40087903
Discord Tag: saylortwiftz

Time Played: 1000+ hours

When First Joined: Late 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): not much going on right now so anytime EST

Rank Desired: Tmod 

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: with the added responsibility and commands that come with Tmod I could further assist players by dealing with hackers and other bad actors with a karma ban if no Moderators are available and a ban is deemed necessary. Also teleporting players who are stuck.

Why you want to help the community: I touched on this in my Trusted Application and my reasoning hasn’t changed since then so I’ll keep it short.  I like the community that Dinks has developed and I have a lot of fun playing with everyone here. I’d like to help keep Dinks a fun and safe place for current and new members.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted App

How did you find us?: Server browser most likely

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Before I got Trusted a little over a month ago, it had been awhile since I’d had any sort of staffing role on a populated server. If anyone’s got any feedback please don’t hesitate to share, i’m always looking to improve.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
+1 does great as trusted as far I've seen, no complaints. Make this guy blue NOW
piss yellow font making my eyes go 

[Image: 47lpm0.png?a472848]
+1
+1 piss text
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 ttt_terminal water tank grapple hook
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
make him blue !! make him blue !!!!!!!! +1
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Handles stuff pretty well and fast, also he is the most active staff 1+ no brainer
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Easy +1

Saylor has been a great trusted since the start. He has a great grasp on the rules, doesn’t struggle with full servers, and is a welcoming person in the community. Easy choice for T. Mod.

Good luck my friend!
+1 Yeah im a Twiftie