Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
I pledge to RDM Damien (Ryan's Trusted App)
Wink 
Ingame Name: RyanHighman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98415725
Discord Tag: ryanhighman

Time Played: 170 hours

When First Joined: A long time ago, but I started playing regularly around early December

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 6pm-2am CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I love helping new players (to the community and to the game in general). I like having a fun, chill time, and think I can help keep that environment going while I'm on the server. I am also very experienced in staffing TTT, and can bring an impartial and level headed attitude to most conflicts.

Previous staffing tenures:
Supernova Servers - Senior Mod (way back when)
Serious Gmod - Admin 
AHG - Lead Admin

Why you want to help the community: Because I like helping. It's part of who I am as a person
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

How did you find us?: I've known about Dink for quite some time, through word of mouth and playing TTT for almost 10 years. I chose to play here once AHG died because the server isn't over-modified like so many servers today and the ruleset is a nice change of pace from the easily exploitable and toxic shot that we inherited from SGM

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I promise to RDM Damien at least 3 times a day.
revenge rdms minus negative 1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 you might be a little overqualified for trusted though
+1 i dont know u very well yet but u seem pretty level headed and cool, also super active and lots of experience
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 seeing him in discord and on my visit to server recently plus the experience, ez pz recommendation for staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Big +1 for the walking nerd emoji. He's held high staff ranks in atleast one gmod server I know (ahg, RIP.) and knows a lot of the ins and outs of the game. He's also very helpful and a fun person to be around and is also really inoffensive.
only thing ryan has against him is being a wild fan (got money on them losing next game so help me out) other then that he can handle being a trusted +1
he fucks fr +1
+1 I love RDMing this guy.
(01-13-2024, 01:25 PM)syn Wrote: +1 you might be a little overqualified for trusted though
I’ll take co-owner then