Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
I pledge to RDM Damien (Ryan's Trusted App)
(01-23-2024, 02:18 AM)lacer Wrote: thought i was cheating, he was right but still +1
Officially demoted on AHG
Ryan is very clearly a well-liked community member. I’ve seen him on TTT a couple of times and I’ve chatted with him on discord. He’s more than capable for Trusted. +1
smh my head
-1 throws tantrums because of silly TTT hijinx, got targetted by him multiple times
(01-26-2024, 05:01 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: -1 throws tantrums because of silly TTT hijinx, got targetted by him multiple times
define ttt hijinx
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-26-2024, 05:01 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: -1 throws tantrums because of silly TTT hijinx, got targetted by him multiple times
I have a vague recollection of reporting you once or twice for RDM and then not forgiving. As for targeting, can you elaborate? I know damn well that I have not maliciously targeted anyone, so I'm wondering if this is a possible misunderstanding?

Edit: I looked on gametracker and it seems like the only overlap we could have had is the 90 minutes you played about 3 weeks ago. This is probably the time that I got RDMed by you and didn't forgive, which is a rare occurrence on its own. Seeing as this is the only time we could have interacted, I am even more confused about how or when I could have targeted you.

Edit2: Thanks for the ban appeal bringing to light the evidence that you RDMed me. Also thanks for the free bump
absolutely destroyed me while he was blasted, he has to be cheating... with that being said, +1
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Cool dude fun to play with. +1

On the staffing side he has uber experience and has been active in the TTT community for a while... from the conversations I have heard him have he seems like a really cool person to have on the staff team.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 as soon as I am unbanned I will rdm you with a barrel
[Image: latest?cb=20160315153253]
Pretty easy +1. After getting to know him and him helping me out with a couple things, I can say that Ryan will make very good staff. He's very level headed and extremely helpful. Good luck Ryan!
-1, is too good at trackmania and he must be stopped...

But in all seriousness if this dude doesnt get trusted I'd be shocked. fun person overall and definitely knows what he is doing considering he was staff already on another server. Dude is probably OVER qualified lmfao. But yeah well liked dude from what ive seen in TTT and discord, think he'd be great as staff here if given the chance, easy af +1