Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:im friends with the person ive been accused of alting with
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:238601761
Bro no you were fucking foul go away

also alting is perma

-1 to unban 

L+bozo+dont alt+cring
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-06-2024, 08:24 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: Bro no you were fucking foul go away

also alting is perma

-1 to unban 

L+bozo+dont alt+cring
who are u?? i wasnt alting
[/url][snip]

I dunno, who are YOU

also yes, you were alting. (i think)

but you DEFINITELY got perma'd for harassment and other things. you should have included them in the reasons. Funny....

I wonder why you didnt talk about these reasons

[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13687&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A238601761]ban request 1
ban request 2 listed as an alt by Murder Admin Norm Minder
Ban request 3, showing alting

In other words:

Nuh Uh!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
As murder no longer has an active admin as of right now, the decision on this unban request will be made by the Murder moderator team. Please give them time to gather information from your old bans and make a decision. This may take quite some time so don't expect an answer anytime soon.

I did some looking and found a couple old ban requests from Murder and from Deathrun (When it still existed). As there were resulting bans from these requests, can you explain what has changed since then?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-06-2024, 08:40 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [/url][snip]

I dunno, who are YOU

also yes, you were alting. (i think)

but you DEFINITELY got perma'd for harassment and other things. you should have included them in the reasons. Funny....

I wonder why you didnt talk about these reasons

[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13687&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A238601761]ban request 1
ban request 2 listed as an alt by Murder Admin Norm Minder
Ban request 3, showing alting

In other words:

Nuh Uh!
non of these show i was alting only harassment learn to read Odd Fellow

(01-06-2024, 08:40 PM)August Wrote: As murder no longer has an active member as of right now, the decision on this unban request will be made by the Murder moderator team. Please give them time to gather information from your old bans and make a decision. This may take quite some time so don't expect an answer anytime soon.

I did some looking and found a couple old ban requests from Murder and from Deathrun (When it still existed). As there were resulting bans from these requests, can you explain what has changed since then?
i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect
(01-06-2024, 08:45 PM)vro Wrote: i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect

As someone who's been in and out of the military myself, joining the marines isn't a concrete proof that you learned respect (90% of hazing complaints in the entire US military come from the Marine Corps. Y'all have a reputation). I'd recommended that you address and acknowledge your previous actions directly as it was clearly a bit more than just the alt evading.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 I RESPECT OUR TROOPS
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-06-2024, 08:45 PM)vro Wrote: i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect

+1, calling someone a homophobic slur is a sign of immense respect