• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
unban me
John Cena also a marine
former admin2
(01-06-2024, 08:45 PM)vro Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:40 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [/url][snip]

I dunno, who are YOU

also yes, you were alting. (i think)

but you DEFINITELY got perma'd for harassment and other things. you should have included them in the reasons. Funny....

I wonder why you didnt talk about these reasons

[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13687&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A238601761]ban request 1
ban request 2 listed as an alt by Murder Admin Norm Minder
Ban request 3, showing alting

In other words:

Nuh Uh!
non of these show i was alting only harassment learn to read Odd Fellow

(01-06-2024, 08:40 PM)August Wrote: As murder no longer has an active member as of right now, the decision on this unban request will be made by the Murder moderator team. Please give them time to gather information from your old bans and make a decision. This may take quite some time so don't expect an answer anytime soon.

I did some looking and found a couple old ban requests from Murder and from Deathrun (When it still existed). As there were resulting bans from these requests, can you explain what has changed since then?
i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect
Firstly pretty sure there’s software that can show steam alts via IP which is probably what got you 

Secondly you literally just tripped a filter in this post that changes slurs on the website so that doesn’t show you’ll behave in this community at all. -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-06-2024, 08:53 PM)August Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:45 PM)vro Wrote: i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect

As someone who's been in and out of the military myself, joining the marines isn't a concrete proof that you learned respect (90% of hazing complaints in the entire US military come from the Marine Corps. Y'all have a reputation). I'd recommended that you address and acknowledge your previous actions directly as it was clearly a bit more than just the alt evading.
im banned for alt evading i already acknowledge my previous actions
(01-06-2024, 08:56 PM)vro Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:45 PM)vro Wrote: i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect

As someone who's been in and out of the military myself, joining the marines isn't a concrete proof that you learned respect (90% of hazing complaints in the entire US military come from the Marine Corps. Y'all have a reputation). I'd recommended that you address and acknowledge your previous actions directly as it was clearly a bit more than just the alt evading.
If you claim it's just alt evading, please explain the two ban requests I linked in my first response that both resulted in bans.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-06-2024, 08:55 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:45 PM)vro Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:40 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [/url][snip]

I dunno, who are YOU

also yes, you were alting. (i think)

but you DEFINITELY got perma'd for harassment and other things. you should have included them in the reasons. Funny....

I wonder why you didnt talk about these reasons

[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13687&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A238601761]ban request 1
ban request 2 listed as an alt by Murder Admin Norm Minder
Ban request 3, showing alting

In other words:

Nuh Uh!
non of these show i was alting only harassment learn to read Odd Fellow

(01-06-2024, 08:40 PM)August Wrote: As murder no longer has an active member as of right now, the decision on this unban request will be made by the Murder moderator team. Please give them time to gather information from your old bans and make a decision. This may take quite some time so don't expect an answer anytime soon.

I did some looking and found a couple old ban requests from Murder and from Deathrun (When it still existed). As there were resulting bans from these requests, can you explain what has changed since then?
i have changed as an individual i joined Marines and learned respect
Firstly pretty sure there’s software that can show steam alts via IP which is probably what got you 

Secondly you literally just tripped a filter in this post that changes slurs on the website so that doesn’t show you’ll behave in this community at all. -1
i didnt alt and what are you talking about slurs? im trying to get unbanned why would i call anyone a slur

(01-06-2024, 08:58 PM)August Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:56 PM)vro Wrote:

If you claim it's just alt evading, please explain the two ban requests I linked in my first response that both resulted in bans.
im not claiming its just the alt evade i can prove it

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/477203523/760/remote/4000/screenshots/20240106160411_1.jpg
SNIP!
???????? ??????

please for the love of god
Here's another ban request that was the resulting permaban of the Moses account. It is also the reason for the perma ban of Walmar. I've seen you lurking in here, my guy:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A165368921
(01-06-2024, 09:09 PM)August Wrote: Here's another ban request that was the resulting permaban of the Moses account. It is also the reason for the perma ban of Walmar. I've seen you lurking in here, my guy:

what does that have to do with me?
(01-06-2024, 09:10 PM)vro Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 09:09 PM)August Wrote: Here's another ban request that was the resulting permaban of the Moses account. It is also the reason for the perma ban of Walmar. I've seen you lurking in here, my guy:

what does that have to do with me?

Your ban reason was for being an alt of Moses, my guy.