Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
unban me
(01-06-2024, 09:11 PM)August Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 09:10 PM)vro Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 09:09 PM)August Wrote: Here's another ban request that was the resulting permaban of the Moses account. It is also the reason for the perma ban of Walmar. I've seen you lurking in here, my guy:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A165368921
what does that have to do with me?

Your ban reason was for being an alt of Moses, my guy.
yea im tracking but im not moses u can look at the ip
+1 this guy gets it lol

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
convincing argument, however -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-06-2024, 10:20 PM)slater Wrote: +1 this guy gets it lol

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
bro i legit just want to get unbanned for alting and i didnt even alt, and everyones on my Weiner
You literally got banned on Discord, got banned five times for evading on dr and murder, and you're still lying about evading? You also made pedo comments on my team profile back then. You can fuck off forever -1
(01-06-2024, 11:19 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You literally got banned on Discord, got banned five times  for evading on dr and murder, and you're still lying about evading? You also made pedo comments on my team profile back then. You can fuck off forever -1
i dont know what ur talking about, i never joined the discord let me see the comment ur referring too as well
(01-06-2024, 11:50 PM)vro Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 11:19 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You literally got banned on Discord, got banned five times  for evading on dr and murder, and you're still lying about evading? You also made pedo comments on my team profile back then. You can fuck off forever -1
i dont know what ur talking about, i never joined the discord let me see the comment ur referring too as well
what makes you think I'm gonna keep that comment on my profile ? lol that was over 2 years ago
for discord ban I can't show proof cus I'm not a discord staff I don't have it
(01-06-2024, 11:55 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 11:50 PM)vro Wrote:
what makes you think I'm gonna keep that comment on my profile ? lol that was over 2 years ago
for discord ban I can't show proof cus I'm not a discord staff I don't have it
i think you have me confused with someone else, ive never evaded bans you can look at the acoount ive been accused of alting with and u can easily see its a normal account
Murder appeal ?
no point keeping this open