scrap2unusual update
Shocked 
Ingame Name: caribou

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54233698

Who Banned You: the opposition

Reason For Ban: killing the enemy

Length of Ban: 5 life sentences without bond

Reason for Admins to Unban: i showered today

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): i dont have my criminal record on hand sorry

Other: gn yo ahh
[Image: unknown.png]
the one thing no dinks player has ever done
taken a shower

+1 to this true visionary
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Hey man,

Please update this to show a little more effort. I know you have been around a long time, but apps get denied for this kind of stuff. Just update things properly and I'm sure this will go a lot more smooth. Thank you!!
+1 Please unban this man
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 Truly. Humble. Under. God. the opps fucked up cuh

https://youtu.be/qQQ5oBO0xGU?si=hmAb-g1Ns9jiribQ
+1 he’s kinda silly including here but not an actual menace to the server
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 This doesn't show that you care enough to have bettered yourself to come back from the things that got you banned in the first place.

Repent.
At minimum I would like to see some genuine effort put into this appeal, including proper acknowledgement of what you did wrong, some sort of assurance that previous behaviors will not be repeated, and an apology to affected players. As it stands currently, I am at a -1.

Edit: I forgot about the recent ban evasion, so it's a definite -1 for me
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Maybe I'm biased but -1 I've seen you target players consistently. It's not cool it's not funny.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]